Vibe issue

Has anyone had issues of too strong of vibrations making you numb if used too long? My partner used my bullet on me this morning on my clit on the inner lips as we both woke up horny. Used it for about 10-15 minutes then entered me, problem was, I didn’t feel him enter me. We left it alone and tried again about a hour ago and felt him fine. But I read online vibes if used too much can cause permanent numbness, but I don’t know how true that is long term.

There are a few strengths/frequencies that can make Mrs Chimp numb if over-used (normally the higher frequency, buzzy ones). It's always been temporary so far, and she's learnt to recognise the problem ones and tends to avoid them, so that might help. She also uses suction style toys too, and they don't make her feel numb at all, so there are alternatives if you're worried or need a break. 👍🙂

My wife's has exactly the same issue.

It seems to be worse with the high frequency 'buzzy' vibrators so we got rid of those and all our toys have powerful low frequency vibrations which bring her to orgasm quickly and have no numbing effect.

It can be an issue with buzzy - often cheaper and underpowered - toys, but the only time I've experienced that kind of numbness was with my mains powered wand. I think it is just too large a surface area for that sort of stimulation for me. It has other uses, but for clitoral stimulation I prefer something small like a bullet (or, actual human fingers).

It can happen sometimes but I think it's only temporary. The same can happen to your fingers that are holding the vibe, too. This tends to happend to me if I'm taking too long or the vibes are too strong/buzzy (my mains wand is the number one offender for this ).