P-spot tips + clarification for a certain p-spot massager

By the way I have that mantric massager you bought, and I think it is awesome. When I turn on the vibrations I always gasp from the sheer power (it starts on full power) :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes do add it to your wish list and indeed, flat surface with a nice plump cushion can work wonders!

2 Likes

Does it slide out randomly for you? Using it the second time it started sliding out with the vibrations for me.
Fine with sitting on it though.

The power of it is really good though!

Doesnt seem like I can get an orgasm from it on its own though. But fun to have along side dick play.

1 Like

most prostate massagers I have tend to want to slide out, especially during orgasm. I usually wear a thong or a pair of granny pants on backwards to keep them in.

2 Likes

Might have to do that, or simply remain sitting upright XD

Thank yiu for your info :3

1 Like

We have just ordered LH slimline Prostate Massage Toy
Bit nervous as never done any anal inserting before
on me anyway
Wife enjoys her butt plug during sex so hopefully I will to

I have one or two that try to slide out and have put string underneath them and pull it up. Have also tried wearing pants which just about keep in place, might have to try a thong! I wish achieving a prostate orgasm was a lot easier hehe!

A thong can be hit or miss because the toy can slip out the side of the thin strap. Try a pair of womens plain cotton panties, as small a pair that you can get on. The cotton ones tend to have the least stretch, so they hold the toy in firmly. And the wider gusset means the toy cannot slip out the side.
Also, put the knickers on backwards, so the thin part forms a kind of thong at the back. Then you can pull the knickers high, essentially giving yourself the ultimate wedgie, forcing the toy in fully. I guarantee the toy won’t budge.
You can cut a small hole in the front to release your tackle.
I have a 32 waist and can manage to get a pair of UK size 6 panties on, it holds my toys in place great.
It is great not having the distraction of trying to hold the toy in place, you can just enjoy the sensations, and when you are close to a finish the feeling of not being able to prevent the stimulation is awesome. It’s amazing not being in control and just letting the toy do is thing.

1 Like

Bosu Ball, flat side down on the floor providing a great surface to straddle that is semi soft and helps with bounce :rofl:

Can also place the flat side on an angle/ upright if you wedge something underneath it/ behind it to get a little more creative with angle

Thank me later.

Ps. A quick Google will show they’re around £200 but off brand ones can be as little as £10 and if anyone asks you’ve been doing an ab workout :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like