Panties of choice for everyone and why?

Panties of choice

1 Like

For me it has to be a thong with satin front to be touched by my husband :lovehoney_heart:

7 Likes

Definitely thongs but i also like silk shorts, my mum called them French knickers. Thongs are so tight fitting but silk shorts feel like you haven’t got anything on.

4 Likes

Satin thong just fills amazing on and very sexy to look at

3 Likes

Love satin or silk

2 Likes

Wearing the chastity cage limits my choice to lose fitting boxers I’m afraid. I would love to be able to wear nicer tighter underwear.

1 Like

Silky thong, soft lace knickers a close second :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s all about the feel of the materials, the snugger the better :wink:

3 Likes

Brazilian cut satin bikini with lace seams. Very mild pouch added.

Second choice would be full length to the knee lycra type shorts with no pouch.

2 Likes

Whats yours?

I’m a real sissy do I love satin high waisted knickers or open back wet look knickers - I just love it when I being spanked in knickers so all are good for me :smile:

1 Like

Male thongs for me all the time. I love the support and they make me feel sexy

2 Likes

On me? NONE! Because I hated being a girl and I’m doing boy stuff now.

Most definitely women’s hip huggers. My current knickers today are pink high cut knicks in a ribbed material, so comfortable…

They look a whole lot different on me than the model on the well known New Zealand clothing department store, with my man bits nicely outlined, but I love them…:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey, we’re not allowed to put up links for competitors. Probably best you remove it before a mod does.

They look great, but you better do as @JoCat says!

Very cool but boys can wear baggie boxers to girlie panties all depending on interest and feel. I will say I am all in for the "NONE " remark.

No-one has mentioned latex in this thread. I am all in! Love the rubber undies.

Thongs & g-strings for me. Started wearing them in my early years for VPL reasons and just found that I prefer them.

1 Like

Thongs for me. Wear one everyday. I love the look, comfort and feel of a thong :bum3:

1 Like