Parliament news

Well with everything that is going off in Downing Street over the last few days I suspect the country will have a new Prime Minister and cabinet.

I think the country would be better off with a government more like the Lovehoney Forum. A more friendly, supportive but positive government. I would appoint -
Kinky Mira as Prime Minister
Dirty wife Minister for sex due to her daily experience :grinning: :grinning:

Many others have excellent qualifications for other posts.
Can we put a cabinet together? Suggestions please

5 Likes

Sounds like your proposing a meritocracy. Iā€™m all for that.

1 Like

Iā€™d be like Martine Mccutcheon in Love Actually. The one who supplies all the tea and biscuits :rofl:

I can bake a damn good cake :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Minister for enjoyment then goes to you, cakes to be made by you and eaten by all. No one can turn down cake. @ChloJakes

1 Like

I think we need to appoint a Foreign Secretary, someone with maturity, seen life and international. My recommendation would be @Oldman
As @Gazza_64 is looking for a job and with his vast experience and knowledge I think may be Chancellor of the Exchequer

3 Likes

Iā€™m good at peddling smutā€¦ I think thatā€™s an official cabinet position.

2 Likes

Haha now I would defo vote for the LH party :tada: :grin:

Ooo not sure where Iā€™d fit ā€¦

Iā€™m sure we can find you a great ministerial position and I am sure you will have a great deal to offer. @FortySomethingWife

2 Likes

Iā€™m up for that, and I second @ChloJakes for the Martine Mccutcheon role, provided she is as sweary! xx

3 Likes

Why thank you @steve19 ! I am foreign and mature for sure . I am quite active on a world wide motorcycle forum , where I get to hear whatā€™s going on ( for real) worldwide . I promise to work hard and if I am not hard enough , I am willing to take a blue pill to drive my point across . I believe the people of the world could work together to make the planet a better place without the current power people around the globe . I would be available at the beck and call of the Prime Minister , always willing to serve .

5 Likes

@steve19 many thanks my hats in the ring mate :crazy_face:

Might I suggest all cabinet members have a weekly ā€œmeetingā€ to ā€œdiscussā€ sexual education ? I would attempt to be a member in good standing .

1 Like

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m really happy to hear that BJ has agreed to leave but he never actually said the words ā€œresignā€ in that speech thus Iā€™m rather skeptical of the man. I think we could be in a lot of trouble if he remains in power for the next four or five months as he could potentially put us through a whole lot worse than we can ever imagine ā€¦
I donā€™t mean to be doom and gloom but the man is a danger and needs to be removed. Which other jobs do people resign from and continue to keep going to the office for a further five months?

He needs to go NOW, we need an election or perhaps Liz needs to step in and dissolve the parliament - whatever it takes.

2 Likes

The position is up for grabs, if you fancy it. It could be you. Remember though no practicals allowed. @GoGirl12

2 Likes

With a Member of Parliament salary in excess of Ā£80,000 per annumā€¦

Think Iā€™d like to be the Minister of Common Senseā€¦it all seems to have been erased by the Minister of Health and Safetyā€¦and the Minister of Human Rights.

Example: Bring back kids school sports days where there ARE winners and losersā€¦like in real life.

Get rid of the snowflakes that are running the countryā€¦

Maybe if MPā€™s got sexual release more often and didnā€™t feel sexually frustrated the country would be run better.

Lovehoney to treat with amazing sex toys instead of pay rises???

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think you are on to something, you will be appointed to Minister for Common Sense
The starting salary will be Ā£80,000 + Option for a LH toy once a month. @CurvyJilly

1 Like

That would be me. Iā€™m an ex Science teacher and sex education was part of my curriculum.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind putting my name down for Foreign Office.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be Health Secretary and deal with the joke that is our mental health care in this country. (No offense to those who work in the mental health team, youā€™re awesome, thereā€™s just not enough of you!) Happy to work for a reasonable salary, free lingerie, tea and cakes as provided by @ChloJakes! Weā€™d make a great team. Iā€™d vote LH! :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes