Partner masturbation

I have a high sex drive and often need to masturbate to relieve tension. My oh is happy about this and often does the same. If home I just tell her am going for a little play want to join, sometimes she does, sometimes she watches or just lets me get on with it. She does similar but not so much. If home alone I will have a longer session however she always asks. She finds this a turn on in its self.
Are we alone or do others indulge in this activity

7 Likes

Hi,
You are definitely not alone as this has been on previous threads.
But even if you were alone, who cares……?
You enjoy it, carry on.

I can say we do this.
It’s often as I have a higher drive than my wife, so I can relax a bit more, but she has also done this.
We are the same - sometimes it’s solo, sometimes we watch each other and sometimes we play alongside each other.
I think it’s very common to do it alone, the only difference I can see from people, is if they tell their partner.

2 Likes

Masturbation (mostly together but occasionally alone) is a very big part of our relationship. I love to watch her and she loves to watch me.

She masturbates to a ‘nighty-night’ orgasm every night and (as part of our male chastity relationship) she often tease me to the edge of orgasm but denies me the final climax while we’re watching TV or whatever.

2 Likes

I love it. Its such a turn on. Theres many a night im not in the mood so he will have a play lying next to me. Its not too long before i have a total change of mind and ill either join in with him or we will have sex!

4 Likes

This is the case with me, but not really with Mrs. Val. However, we were talking about my son spending a long time in the shower and what he was doing in there… She mentioned that “sometimes you just need a release”… and then laughed and smiled at me.

I wasn’t sure if she was talking about me or herself…but the tone made it sound like she was talking about herself. I doubt she would admit it but I think she releases herself more often than I think.

There is nothing wrong with you. It’s great that you’re talking about it and enjoying knowing what you are doing solo or together is pleasurable for you both. I heard a saying from a work colleague once. “Occasionally you have a hunger for fast food and then again sometimes you really want a three course meal”. I think that sums it up brilliantly :joy:

@Rockard . Yip we do…me more so than my wife…if im having a solo, she may just come in and chat…make a bit of a joke about getting one past the other.

I have a much higher drive than my hubby.
He def don’t play alone ever, he just gets me to sort him.
I play alone, without him knowing, as he doesn’t like it that I do.

2 Likes

I am a big fan on mutual masterbation but every so often I cannot sleep so do okay with myself

9 Likes

We don’t do this unfortunately. Occasionally I will masturbate in front of him and typically ends in piv. Things have changed over the last year and I have the higher libido and I want to give this a go

2 Likes

i love when game and him are just sitting on the sofa watching tv and then i’ll just put my hand down his trousers and start wanking him off. all while having a normal conversation that turns me on so much

3 Likes

Currently a mutual session is not something we do. I do normally offer for him to join me when I masturbate. Our sex life has started to pick back up so maybe it will be something we do in the future.

1 Like

This sounds like a fun activity to share and give options for each other to join or watch :slightly_smiling_face: I sense it helps loads with bonding and keeping the relationship fresh