Partner watching a woman use anal toys?

We sometimes do this for each other, it's very horny indeed but she has to be in the right mood. Hope your weekend goes well.

Thank you :) I'm gonna do it tonight hopefully :) will let ya all know how it goes x

Hi all thought I'd get back to you, :) well I did last night :D I got drees up in a nice little sexy outfit then I handcuffed him and use the toys on myself then once I was done I let him have he's way ;) he loved it! It went great and I would for sure do it again :)

Hi

Glad you had a good time.

Sounds like an amazing show! Lucky guy!

Would love my oh to do that for me ;)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Hi all thought I'd get back to you, :) well I did last night :D I got drees up in a nice little sexy outfit then I handcuffed him and use the toys on myself then once I was done I let him have he's way ;) he loved it! It went great and I would for sure do it again :)

That is such a deeply sensual and erotic treat! Its amasing watching a girl indulge herself x

I personally would love to watch my partner. She sadly isn't into anal play but one can dream. I do however watch her use toys on her clit and in her pussy which really turns me on...

Good luck to you with your partner, hope you both enjoy it!

Oooo hell yes such a turn on and drive him mad
By not letting him join in till you do it again at a later date

Insirdentaly how would you feel if you husband
Did it and you were watching?

I'd like it if he played with hes dick while I watched or use a toy on himself, but he's not into anal play.

I'd like it if he played with hes dick while I watched or use a toy on himself, but he's not into anal play.

Sounds like hes a lucky guy.

I'm glad you found the LH community encouraging. Sometimes its nice being able to talk to like minded people and get impartial advice

I like it here everyone is so nice and not judging :)

When i joined I was (and still am) relatively inexperienced, despite being 27. Ive found people here have helped me to become more confident and open minded...

What a difference sixth months can make.

Lucky guy to have you!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I like it here everyone is so nice and not judging :)

coz we all into our own kinky stuff... and prob get new ideas off each other lol. :)

woww lollipop, most if not every woman should have your open mind set lol, pretty too, your guys heart condition might be a worry tho.

ex once had me lie in between her open legged stance on the bed and proceeded to play with herself to orgasm, not that i`d been doing anything wrong mind, just wanted to show how wet she got, i could watch and was close enough for her feel my warm breath on her but couldnt touch, had i found her toy collection a few days earlier and we`d gotten the anal thing going she`d enjoyed previously i`m quite sure we couldve gotten the same scenarios going youve enjoyed whether your guys not into anal play or not. anal play, rubbing g/f`s pireneum, whilst using lots of lube is so much fun.congrats on your ideas and enjoyment, only thing i`d be wanting to do would be take some h/d stills or video lol.

Hi trailerguy61, thanks for the kind words :) and my boyfriends heart problem can be very worrying sometimes when it gets bad but you just have to live with it, and I think it's always a good thing to have an open mind :)