Partners Birthdays

Lovehoney has just given me 10% off for my birthday and it's great! I've already ordered loads of fun things ;P But I wish there was a section and deal for Significant Other's birthdays so we can treat them to something special (maybe get some nice underwear) for less.

I think this is a great idea! I never end up using my own 10%

Wouldn't be entirely fair to singles though if one person got two birthday vouchers a year and another only got one.

Besides which...there are always vouchers around if you look and there are always special offers :)

I've been taking full advantage of mine as mine is this week. :) thought it was a very nice touch.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Wouldn't be entirely fair to singles though if one person got two birthday vouchers a year and another only got one.

Besides which...there are always vouchers around if you look and there are always special offers :)

This is true, I didn't think of it like that. Although I do find that I spend more on underwear than my single friends who use this site, especially around valentines, birthdays, the anniversary and when the boyfriend just asks for something fancy.

I might just have to convince my OH to sign up so that he can take full advantage of his own birthday discount for me ;P

Fortunately my birthday is just before my OH's so it works out nicely.

We have a naughty present for most gift giving opportunity (naughty Christmas, naughty birthday etc) with conventional presents in the morning with children and then adult presents after they are in bed!

AsYouWish! wrote:

We have a naughty present for most gift giving opportunity (naughty Christmas, naughty birthday etc) with conventional presents in the morning with children and then adult presents after they are in bed!

We do exactly this, I often look forward to our naughty prezzies more than the more normal ones ;)