Where are the regulars?

Hi, I just wondered where some the regulars on here have disappeared to.

Sexyget & LMF, Margiemoo, S & M sexy times come to mind!! Can anyone shed any light?

S&M posted earlier

maybe like most forums people drift in and out or move on

not seen sexyget for a while, but he could be away, but S&M I saw earlier

SG vanishes periodically - he's very busy with his kids and he works long hours.

Other regulars drift - I used to post daily, now I rarely post for example despite being regular for so many years. Forums change and so do the people who use them. People's lives change. It's fairly normal :)

Adx

I seem to have noticed since poping back that the Good Morning etc thread aint used the same anymore, and thats where i thought alot of convos took place and where we spoke most and that we might seem to miss people now with there being so many more threads to post on.
But as others say peoples life changes and im just finding the time again to pop back on x

I pop back every so often. S&m is kicking about

I haven't seen SG since he threw the party for his OH! Maybe she didn't like it?

I'm sure he's just busy, as others have said, life sometimes throws things in our way and things can change.

I tend to dip in and out of this forum now.

When I first joined I loved it then stopped. Now i tend to leave the site for a couple months and come back for a while and then leave again. Its very dependant on the other members.

I notice the people i love talking to seem to disappear for abit and come back aswell. I guess its just the nature of the forums.

Btw Dee,

I'm loving your new pic - whit woo x x x

Some people come and go depending on what is going on for them. Other people lurk for a while. The forum tends to change a bit every now and then.

agree with HT, but have also found since the tv programme a lot more people on here have joined

Alicia D'amore wrote:

SG vanishes periodically - he's very busy with his kids and he works long hours.

Other regulars drift - I used to post daily, now I rarely post for example despite being regular for so many years. Forums change and so do the people who use them. People's lives change. It's fairly normal :)

Adx

nooo! bring back the regulars!

Thanks everyone - I suppose you do build up a relationship with some of the regulars on here even though you are only viewing a small section of their life and dont really know them, but its kinda sad when you dont hear from them.

Its great to see new members joining and i hope to get to know more of them.

Abots, your comment about sexyget made me chuckle. I do hope he is ok though..

Miss steach& nurse, thanks for the comment and I hope you aer well!

*** Dee motions peeps to come closer for group hugs****

I have nipped in for a quick pint LOL

Don't know if I would have been considered a regular, but I just don't find many threads I can really contribute to any more. Sometimes I wonder how many others are doing the same, looking in but not posting.

Hello all..... wow its been AGES..... still a few of the old timers still knocking about I see though, how are you all doing? X

Satoshi and I are still here Dee, just very busy at the moment as we are moving house

rose hip wrote:

Don't know if I would have been considered a regular, but I just don't find many threads I can really contribute to any more. Sometimes I wonder how many others are doing the same, looking in but not posting.

I totally agree with you rose hip, plus my personal life keeps getting in the way of things :(

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Thanks everyone - I suppose you do build up a relationship with some of the regulars on here even though you are only viewing a small section of their life and dont really know them, but its kinda sad when you dont hear from them.

Its great to see new members joining and i hope to get to know more of them.

Abots, your comment about sexyget made me chuckle. I do hope he is ok though..

Miss steach& nurse, thanks for the comment and I hope you aer well!

*** Dee motions peeps to come closer for group hugs****

dee ive passed your message to LMF

Dee LMF is a bit poorly at the moment but says she will try to get on LH on friday