Past and present members we miss 😕

Delboy1991 wrote:

Welcome back LNT. So many people have gone quite & it's so lovely to see your still around.. and it's also lovely to see just how many others have missed you hun. Xx

Again. Thank you for the welcome back. It really is humbling to know that people haven't forgotten me. NB. Photographer is fine thank you 😉

Is Rimner57 still around???

lovingnewtoys wrote:

He popped by a while ago, going to be a granddad again.

RosyCheek wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

He popped by a while ago, going to be a granddad again.
Thanks hun and congrats Rimmer xx

I think Vanessa has disappeared? I find it a bit tricky to work out who a 'suspended user' used to be after their name has gone, but I think it was Vanessa. I hope it's a temporary thing as I liked her stories (especially the one where she had her classic wand inspected at the airport and she just faced the guy down without a hint of embarrassment 🙂).

I am sorry to post with some bad news that I know I will be disliked for but...

We are closing this thread.

It has not broken any rules but it leaves past members open to be discussed.

Sometimes when someone leaves we remove them and it is for personal and sometimes security reasons. We feel this thread leaves them open to being discussed further in the forum and it is not fair as they are not here to explain for themselves.

Also, we are always chasing our tails to remove them if they are constantly mentioned here.

In the past it has also left people open to revealing other members new and old usernames after they have been changed for personal reasons, that may involve security issues.

Hope you can all understand why we just want to make it as safe as possible.

I understand why you wanted this thread but I hope you can understand the reasons why some people do not.