Past and present members we miss 😕

Justthe2ofus2007 has been a bit quiet recently. I hope she's doing okay. xx

Hi peeps, nice to know I've been missed, thanks for the kind words in regards to my absence.

Have been super busy in all aspects of our lives, I do pop in now and again when I buy something, but the topics of the day aren't it seems something I can add to and time it seems is a commodity that is short supply.

We are still continuing the swinging adventure and have met a few brilliant couples along the way, all becoming firm friends as a result.

My disappearing from here initially did coincide with another couple being real dicks in the way they conducted themselves in the swinging world, which did rock our confidence somewhat, but we move on and learn from it.

Anyway, Lovehoney still is our No1 sexy stuff site of choice and I still get the daily emails which do keep me in touch with whats new in this place.

Has shadow collector completely dissapeared?

Missing Terry JJ too.

Fun Louise I was wondering about Shadow as well...

Hello again. For those who remember me and all the new members, I'm just bobbing by to let you know all is well in the world of LNT. Still suffering with the menopause and I do mean suffering, but other health issues appear to have resolved themselves. It's going to take me sometime to catch up with everything that's been going on. I've already noticed there are a fair few names missing and some that have returned. I look forward to becoming acquainted and reacquainted with you all. Xx

Lovely to see you LNT 😘

RosyCheek wrote:

Lovely to see you LNT 😘

Bless you. Good to see you are still around. How are You? Xx

good to see you pop in LNT =)

good to see you pop in LNT =)

And great to see you're still around. I hope you are keeping well xx

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Hi LNT, I've missed you,and a lot of the ones who used to be around a while back, nice to see you back. I've noticed VK posting a couple of times recently too. Terri, hasn't posted in over a month either.

I don't post anywhere as much as I used to myself.

Hello sweetheart. So glad you are still here. I'm trying to wade through what and who I've missed. Sad Terri not around. Tiger dick is back that's good. Mysteron seems to have gone. GG still missing I think. Gonna have to have a good look around. Hope you are keeping well my lovely xx

I think Mysteron and GG left around the same time, LNT. There were some heated discussions if I remember correctly 😔 Sxleksaker still not about which is sad.

Hi LNT have missed you on here so welcome back ! I'm still here as you can see but tend to find that I havent got much to add to a lot of the threads these days hence a lack of posting.

I miss Terri too.

wildflower wrote:

Hi LNT have missed you on here so welcome back ! I'm still here as you can see but tend to find that I havent got much to add to a lot of the threads these days hence a lack of posting.

I miss Terri too.

Hello. Again good to see a familiar face lol Hope you are keeping well xx

RosyCheek wrote:

I think Mysteron and GG left around the same time, LNT. There were some heated discussions if I remember correctly 😔 Sxleksaker still not about which is sad.

Thanks. Always a shame when thst happens. Hope they too will return at some point xx

Hi LNT

Good to see you back, and although not feeling your best, it sounds as if you are better than you was.

I've had a tough year with family problems, but wifey and myelf seem to coming out of it now. We have been backwards and forwards to England but we are back in Spain now, and have just had a few friends over for the last week or so. Time now for some R&R.

Hope the photographer is well?

Kxxx

I have missed LNT and Terri JJ too, nice to see you back LNT!

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Hi LNT

Good to see you back, and although not feeling your best, it sounds as if you are better than you was.

I've had a tough year with family problems, but wifey and myelf seem to coming out of it now. We have been backwards and forwards to England but we are back in Spain now, and have just had a few friends over for the last week or so. Time now for some R&R.

Hope the photographer is well?

Kxxx

Hello there. Sorry to hear you've been having some rough times but glad they are getting better for you. We have had a lot of changes over the last few months but settling down again now. Nice to see you again

WillC wrote:

I have missed LNT and Terri JJ too, nice to see you back LNT!

Thank you. Glad you're still here

Tiger Dick wrote:

Hi peeps, nice to know I've been missed, thanks for the kind words in regards to my absence.

Have been super busy in all aspects of our lives, I do pop in now and again when I buy something, but the topics of the day aren't it seems something I can add to and time it seems is a commodity that is short supply.

We are still continuing the swinging adventure and have met a few brilliant couples along the way, all becoming firm friends as a result.

My disappearing from here initially did coincide with another couple being real dicks in the way they conducted themselves in the swinging world, which did rock our confidence somewhat, but we move on and learn from it.

Anyway, Lovehoney still is our No1 sexy stuff site of choice and I still get the daily emails which do keep me in touch with whats new in this place.

So glad your well tigerdick! It's good to see you back. Please don't be a stranger 😘 x

Welcome back LNT. So many people have gone quite & it's so lovely to see your still around.. and it's also lovely to see just how many others have missed you hun. Xx