Pearls of Wisdom plz

So i've recently taken out my tongue piercing, which is apparently good for blow jobs so I'm told. That being said I think my bf's a little worried that it won't feel as good so I'm wondering if, all you lady pro's out there can give me some tips and guys, could you tell me that special something that drives you wild when you're receiving. My usual technique is to start with some light teasing, kissing and stroking around that general area to get the blood flood flowing or if i can't wait that long take it soft in my mouth and suck till it grows. After this I tend to focus on the tip flicking my tongue over it, pursing my lips and gradually working my mouth up and down the shaft deeper and deeper getting everything nice and wet, all the while maintaining a firm grip on the base. I also like to alternate by sucking on the balls (love em!) and tickling the perineum. Then to finish off ill use my hand mainly while sucking on the end, oh and I'm a swallower.

So, feel free to critique where necessary. I appreciate that every man is different but id really like to shake things up a little. cheerss

xx

I had an ex with a tongue piercing, I didn't like it (with respect to bj's that is)

try deepthroating ??

I've gone the opposite way to you recently: I got my tongue pierced in April, having spent three years of sexual activity (and therefore blowjobs) without one Aaaaand... Apparently it doesn't feel all that different.

It sounds like you've got a good technique going, and if he was into what you did before the lack of tongue-bar shouldn't really make a difference. Maybe if he misses the sensation of the ball against him, you could just point your tongue and use that to get a similar sensation?

Flavoured lube! It adds a whole new dimension to actually enjoying the act. It also gives more pleasure for the receiver on a visual perspective.

Here are some tips to help- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/08/05/better-oral-sex-guide/

You can try different positions and use things like a bullet for extra stimulation. It seems you have a lot of the "techniques" covered though. Enjoy!

I wouldn't worry too much about the tongue ring. I've always thought they were really hot and always wanted a BJ from someone with one. Well, it happened (more than one different person) and the piercing did very little for me (apart from getting me hot under the collar during the build up!).

If you like "sucking it until it grows" then this is a great time for a bit of deep throat introl while its not at its firmest.