Pegging advice

Ok so me & my GF have talked about giving pegging a go after experimenting with anal play. I really want her to get something out of it on the physical side too. The thought of us both coming together from it would be amazing!

So can anyone recommend a toy for the job. Is a feeldoe type where I should be looking? Do we need a harness? Etc. (complete beginner to it all)

Any advice/help would be great! 😊

Me and the OH love pegging and this is the one we got first.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22566

You need to get a harness but she love it cause the gets something out of it as well.

The Fun Factory Share XL is our favourite but is a bit large at the receiving end if you are new to it.

We have tried lots of this type of dildo and you need a harness with all of them.

just curious, what is pegging?

Basically this:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/401740-straight-men-who-enjoy-recieving-anal/

Trust me - your OH would enjoy it even if he doesn't know it yet.

Me and my OH have the red rider g-spot harness kit, the curved dildo can be turned to milk your p-spot which feels amazing, it's not massive so good for a starter and its fairly hard which is good for the OH to control, the harness is held well on the OH's body and hardly moves, also the dildo and o-ring are removable so larger dildos can be used with the harness when you get more experience. I'd highly recommend it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16971

Thanks guys, some great info. Like the look of the elite one, really want something that can stimulate both of us at the same time.

Yes Man, I got a naughty boy from AS as my into to anal but never really managed the P feeling. Would love to have PO. Does your red rider do the trick on that front?

The thought of me having PO and her having a viginal/clitoral or G orgasm at the same time sounds perfect! 😋

Mbfireman wrote:

Thanks guys, some great info. Like the look of the elite one, really want something that can stimulate both of us at the same time.

Yes Man, I got a naughty boy from AS as my into to anal but never really managed the P feeling. Would love to have PO. Does your red rider do the trick on that front?

The thought of me having PO and her having a viginal/clitoral or G orgasm at the same time sounds perfect! 😋

Yes mate, been milked by the OH a few times, with it being a PO for me its more intense, a lot more cum without any penis stimulation which is strange but great to experience.

That I want to achieve! :)

Mbfireman wrote:

That I want to achieve! :)

It happened for me the first time we used it and every time since I have at least been milked without orgasming straight away, I would highly recommend that strap-on but obviously can't guarantee you will get the same effect, if you do it will be your most used toy!

Thanks yes man. Can see we may be buying a couple of different strap on's :)

Being a newbie to this does anyone know if the strapless toys (feeldoe, share, joytoy strapless etc) are compatible with harnesses?

As I said Id really love there to be something in my gf but wouldn't want her to have to worry about it falling out while we're having a good time together (hopefully lol)

Mbfireman wrote:

Being a newbie to this does anyone know if the strapless toys (feeldoe, share, joytoy strapless etc) are compatible with harnesses?

As I said Id really love there to be something in my gf but wouldn't want her to have to worry about it falling out while we're having a good time together (hopefully lol)

My OH wears a butt plug whilst wearing this harness but there is no way to hold a dildo in the OH.

Yes man wrote:

Mbfireman wrote:

My OH sometimes wears a butt plug whilst wearing this harness but there is no way to hold a dildo in the OH, dont let that put you off this great strap-on, when my OH wears it she turns in to a Dom and its all about pleasuring me.

OH has agreed to peg me tonight, off to get prepped with my shower douche & a few bottles of Magners. Then she's said she'll peg me with our janine harness in front of our mirrored wardrobes. I love the bones of this woman

Hen Night Toad wrote:

OH has agreed to peg me tonight, off to get prepped with my shower douche & a few bottles of Magners. Then she's said she'll peg me with our janine harness in front of our mirrored wardrobes. I love the bones of this woman

You lucky bugger, ah well you enjoy it, hope she does you good and proper :)