Pegging, why do you like it? From all perspectives

rockstar wrote:

Part of the attraction of pegging for me is the relinquishing of control to my wife and the submissive feelings associated with that but I also very much enjoy the physical sensation of being penetrated. I realise that the sensations are not the same but I really wanted to get some idea of how a woman feels during penetrative sex and being pegged is the closest experience I can get to this.

For me the physical sensation of being pegged is so intense that I often ask my wife to stop stimulating me in any other way so that I can concentrate on the feeling of the dildo moving inside me. I do not always come but these sensations are far more important to me than having an orgasm. That can come later.

We have moved on to using a Lovehoney Double Wow Strapless 'Strap-On' so that my wife gets clitoral and vaginal stimulation too.

I love being pegged, the release of control and the feeling of being used is great, I have orgasmed whilst being pegged, brilliant not just for holidays (well you do feel more liberal on holiday), all part of femdom and a healthy relationship for me..

Really from all perspectives, I love seeing my wife wearing it,and the way it feels when she is behind me, the way it feels inside me, also when she wears it while I am behind her , it's a real turn on

2 Likes

For us, pegging is part of our power exchange.

It an be so intimate and sensual and has really brought us closer

We are still trying out new toys to see what works best

If you are in any doubt give it a try. It might take a lttle time and patience but when you get it rght it's wonderful for both of you.

Strap it on!

1 Like

I have always loved playing with my arse and from a very early age having used either my fingers or toys such as butt plugs whilst masturbating, having found that it leads to the most intense orgasms. This has always been a solo activity for me, conducted without the knowledge of partners from previous relationships.
However, I was receiving a massage from my current gf of 18 months when she lay on top of me and slide across my body whilst telling me how much she would love to fuck my arse. At that moment I told her that I wouldn’t stop her and the following day without her knowing I quickly ordered a strap-on and dildo. Upon delivery she was delighted and from that day we have incorporated pegging into our bedroom antics.
For me it is all about finding the right person, a loving relationship and feeling comfortable with one another. I have always been shy in that area but not these days.
She has a very powerful job and has a very dominant role in her work life and it actually turns me on to the point that I love her dominating me in the bedroom, albeit its always very sensual. I like the stretch of a large toy/dildo and its only recently that we have been experimenting with length (8").

One reason why Sexterminatrix and I began with the strapless ones. It’s probably the closest a woman can get to the sensation of having a dick without an operation, and the internal bulb means she’s getting just as much stimulation as I am, where some harnesses fall short of that. So much so that if I have a playful tug on her new appendage, she would feel the tug internally translated through the toy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This thread is making me want to get the strapon out this weekend.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

The strap doesn’t finish in 5 minutes and need another 20 to go for the next round :sweat_smile:

It was about 10 days ago when the OH had the strap-on out and went to town on me. She destroyed me for over 30mins. Very intimate yet intense. We absolutely loved it. We are definitely getting it out this weekend for another lengthy session. I can’t wait. :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Haven’t tried it yet but pretty keen to me and the other half have spoken about it and planning to

1 Like

What we really like about pegging is the role reversal, and that I am on the receiving end. I love seeing my wife is wearing the strapon
It is really intimate and intense and l really like the feeling of the strapon inside of me and the movement she makes.

It is in incredibly hot how much she enjoys being the penetrating party and that she is dominating me during pegging.

4 Likes

I got into pegging because I had always wondered what my OH liked about it.we first done it when I said can we have anal sex tonight and her reply was yes on one condition if you do mine I get to do yours with a toy this was before we bought our first harness.now I get pegged at least once a week depending on how horny OH is

5 Likes

Besides the fact I like the feeling, there’s something about letting her be the boss and making me do what she wants that’s a big turn on, I love when she ties me up and whips me as well, sometimes she makes me wear lingerie which I actually enjoy quite a lot, I think part of the reason I find it so hot is imagining I’m the girl in the situation

7 Likes

Some treat for me

1 Like

Like it because my wife is so into it, and seeing her so turned on by it makes me excited. The feeling of your prostate being stimulated is and can be very mind boggling. As we do this more and more the feeling of me laying there open and receiving a good ass F’ng where I am not the one controlling the pace or depth and just spread open for my wife is a total turn on.

5 Likes

I got into it because my girlfriends confidence was very low, I knew she didn’t mind reading about it so I asked if she would like to try. 3 years later and we have it planned regularly, I now love the feeling of her grabbing my hips as she pulls me onto the dildo.
Since talking about it with her and talking about stuff like this she has got herself back on track and is much nicer to be around

3 Likes