Pegging

Just started playing with strap ons and my OH is a little unsure about say she cant get it out of her head that it makes her feel like a man and therefore feels uncontable with it. Any ideas of how to get pased this

Have you showed her one like this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13499

My OH (male, I'm female) isn't interested at all but I'd love to give it a go! The strap on above is just like a g-string with a small dildo attached, much more womanly than some of them! I'm gonna show it to my OH later & see if I can change his mind ;P

maybe go through the ones LH sell together and find one she likes the look of

mmm I think wearing a strap on is a little bit different to having a real cock and bollocks !

Pegging for me is about experiencing different sensations. I've never personally associated it as gender reversal.

The trick for me is that there are so many different sensations to experience through anal stimulation as a man that I enjoy playing with anal toys and that in turn lead to the mrs trying stuff on me - and that led to pegging.

I would sum it up as giving your partner the chance to give you a different experience/sensations - not gender swap.

This is an interesting question but not one that has actually troubled us. I guess we would both be uncomfortable with the 'realistic' dildos but we have always used ones like the Share XL (our current favourite) which are not at all realistic either in form or colour.

We also like the idea of the double ended dildo designs as they give more stimulation for the wearer and a 'normal' feeling of being penetrated. Perhaps that could also help overcome any feeling of becoming a man. Personally I think my wife looks really hot wearing her strapon - it's like lingerie with attitude 8-)=

my partner has been wanting to try this on me for ages, and her eyes lit up when she saw younghavingfun post for the strap on.

think thats the next one on her list, and i know she will talk me into it or persuade me into trying it

Pegging can be about gender reversal but if you are attracted to the woman using it then it isn't about that. I love pegging as I get the chance to give the OH different sensations and it just feels different, not like I am a guu but just different. It is also very selfless, you are giving them pleasure (not double dildos/vibes) and I really enjoy that too.

well said my sentiments too MM

Thanks for your comments everyone. Will let you know how I get on. :-)

When I was doing this with my ex I had a similar problem, I felt a bit manly (but also couldn’t stop laughing at suddenly having a penis!) but then during the act itself I just felt more powerful and in control. I also put on sexy underwear that helped me feel more feminine.Try and get one that looks as un-penis like as possible. Hope it goes well.

I have limited pegging experience but I wonder if positioning has some kind of impact on this. My wife and I did try it doggystyle with me on all 4's and my wife wasn't too keen - perhaps it was being in such a dominant position. However with me on top facing her I was much more in control of rhythm and depth. As we were facing each other she could see the pleasure and intensity in my face and it became something beautifully intimate.

Scotty_McP wrote:

I have limited pegging experience but I wonder if positioning has some kind of impact on this. My wife and I did try it doggystyle with me on all 4's and my wife wasn't too keen - perhaps it was being in such a dominant position. However with me on top facing her I was much more in control of rhythm and depth. As we were facing each other she could see the pleasure and intensity in my face and it became something beautifully intimate.

Sounds good to me :-) I guess peggiing, like most sexual acts, can be done in a (w)hole variety of ways depending what mood the couple are in and what style of love making they enjoy most.

There are loads of chats about pegging on here.

OH loves it and I dont feel we're swapping roles. We tend to stick to reverse missonary.