Pegging!

Huge fantasy of mine to be fucked by my Missus with a strap on, she knows that I love having my ass played with but best ways of broaching the subject and suggesting?

Do a quick forum search for Pegging and you'll find a good few threads that have covered this subject and given various advice.

The situation is way better now than when I faced your problem 13 or so years ago. You would need to have been living in a cave (or some southern state of the USA) not to have bumped into something about pegging so it's not like you are suggesting something totally unusual. Given the number of strap-ons that are sold clearly targeted at the hetero couple it's fair so reckon some of your friends and neighbours are probably already into this.

Prepare yourself with plenty of information - why it feels good for men, how it doesn't mean you are turning gay, how it doesn't have to be a $h!t fest, etc. and then just pick your moment and sincerely ask. Don't try to be oblique in your asking in the hope of saving face if the answer is no. If you ask in a way that probes if she is interested in pegging you are putting her in the position of possibly loosing face if you then said you weren’t interested. Take the risk of looking foolish on yourself. Vulnerable in the act and vulnerable in the asking - its' the only way. Don't pre-empt her by buying in the gear. Choosing it together is quite a hot moment anyway, and not one to be missed. Oh, yes, welcome and good luck!

My wife bought me one for my birthday. I am one lucky guy. She is open minded. She used it on me . Wow.

Show her some adverts from the LHwebsite and judge from there. You have to get one!!!.Good luck.