Pegging

My wife and I want to try pegging. What is the best way for me and relax so my wife can peg me ?

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve not got any experience of pegging but a reasonable amount with anal sex. Have you tried playing with butt plugs and small dildos with your wife? I’d start by warming up with something small that you have used many times, move on to something a little larger until you confident that you can take the dildo that you’re going to use. Make sure that she takes it slowly, insert a little way and then pause until you feel like your muscles have relaxed before going a little further. I find it pleasurable to do some gentle thrusting with just the tip inside before going deeper.

You might find it easier for your first time, if you use a position where you have more control over depth. Lots of people suggest cow girl (/boy!) as this gives the receiver control. Personally I like the feeling of being in a more submissive position and used doggy for my first time. I asked him to stay stilll so that I could push back onto him so that I still some control. I then told him when I was ready to let him take the lead. Not sure if that helps at all, it’s probably a little obvious but I thought i’d add my thoughts.

I think there is another thread somewhere about positions for first time anal / pegging but I might be imagining that! I’ll take a look and add it later if I can find it.

3 Likes

Not sure if these are at all helpful?

3 Likes

I’d say to start, a little lube and a finger. When you start to get used to the sensation, add another finger. Then maybe another. Small dildo or vibrator, work your way up. Small steps to big things, enjoy the journey!

2 Likes