Penis pump advise needed please.

My OH and I are very good friends with a married couple. They are customers of Lovehoney but not on the forum. Earlier in the year I sorted out her with a toy that gave her her first orgasm, and now she is a full on squirter!

He is now looking for a penis pump. I don't know his exact measurements, but 6-7" erect (he says) and a lot less flaccid. He's a grower not a shower. He has forskin(in case this makes a difference). He uses ball stretchers and cockrings. He wears the 1.75 inch ones not the 2 inch ones, so not too much girth either. But he desperately wants to be larger, and is now looking for a penis pump.

He tells everyone he has a little penis, when he is drunk, so I'm not sure if 6-7inches is exaggerated.

I thought about the Tracey Cox penis pump?

Anyone got any suggestions?

Price doesn't necessarily matter, if it's going to work well.

Have you looked at the tester list there is a couple of penis pumps on there. Never used one so can't give any more advice.

We have that one, as does a friend of mine. We haven't used it regularly enough to see results (only got it as part of the male bundle) but my friend has used his regularly and the first thing he noticed was that he was noticeably larger while flaccid.

Since your friend is a grower not a shower, he could be reffering to his 'small penis' and meaning his flaccid one rather than erect? If he is looking to have more of a 'shower' while soft, I would say the pump would give him great results.

It's great to use too, easy and comfortable. The gauge at the side is great for monitoring size increases. I don't have any other pumps to compare it to but with our (admittedly limited) experience and my friend's reports I would certainly reccomend that one :)

Hi Fun Louise,

I have the Tracy Cox pump, I am a small-when-flacid-but-larger-than-average-when-erect kind of guy, but the pump is quite accomodatinng so I think it would work well for him.

My review is here if it is any help: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28656&reviewid=112078#customer_reviews

If money isn't an issue is suggest a bathmate. I have tested cheap to expensive and found the bathmates to produce the best results. Although to gain anything requires dedication. You get instant results from most but these last 20 mins or so. With a bathmate the instant results are better and they are safer to use. Long term results take months of dedication. They are noticeable on the flaccid penis but not as noticeable on the erection. For me the Bathmates work best.

1 Like

read my reviews👍🏼

+1 for the bathmate, ive been using almost daily, for 2-3months, I also have the largo penis cream which I use to jelq with afterwards, my flaccid penis now doesn't look like it did before, it's A LOT larger, I didn't measure myself before I started with any accuracy, I was maybe 6 inches erect, I go past the measuring scale on the x30 bathmate, but generally now am around 6.5 inches depending on erection intensity, my wife also tells me I feel thicker lately, #she doesn't know about the bathmate, she thinks it's down to the tracy cox pump lol,

Thanks guys that sounds great advice. So a bath ate is the way to go!

Am I allowed to put a test item on my sex toy tester page for a very good friend to review?

Our friends are not on the forum, and have not written reviews before but in sure with some probing questions I could write their review with them.

Don't know if you can put it as a tester for a friend to use. Best thing would be to ask cazz.

bondagegod wrote:

Don't know if you can put it as a tester for a friend to use. Best thing would be to ask cazz.

I have asked via the sex toy tester thread, don't know how to contact Cazz any other way.

im sure I will get an answer in the morning when the nice folks at Lovehoney are back in the office.

I don't want to break any rules, I just want to do things correctly. Thanks

I'm sure cazz will reply tomorrow.

Also remember it takes regular use and several months before there's any type of long term effect, yes it will make it larger when used but tends to go down fairly quickly, keep using and don't get put off just takes time. Girls you can use it too on your magic button!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19276

We have this and had no problems with it. Great little extras too! X

Id love to help but this sort of thing isnt my bag baby!

ill see myself out....