penis pumps recommendations please

looking at either this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20955

or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28656

obviously theres a bit of a price difference, I was wondering if theres someone out there that has had both that can compare them?

or any other recommendations?

Just something hubby was looking into.

I bought the basic one some time back. In fact it was my first LH purchase. It "does what it says on the tin" and is easy to use. Need to be trimmed/ shaved down below to ensure a good seal plus a good helping of lube. Be careful not to overdo it at first as this can caused a bit of swelling to skin etc. the more expensive one is the Tracy Cox. Probably just as good but personally I think you are paying for the name. Read the reviews. They are always helpful.

Out of those I would go for the second. I have reviewed a few different pump. Depends if you want it for a little fun or for actual gain. If for gain I would actually save for a bathmate. I know they are expensive but they are without a doubt the best out there.

Stuburns wrote:

Out of those I would go for the second. I have reviewed a few different pump. Depends if you want it for a little fun or for actual gain. If for gain I would actually save for a bathmate. I know they are expensive but they are without a doubt the best out there.

its basically for a little fun, we often use rings and enjoy the effect they have on him. This is just a different way of doing it.

The Tracey Cox one is comfortable to wear because of the silicone sleeve.

The cheaper one, though it's not as long, everything gets sucked in a bit so the length may be important, just have fun with it.

You can use it in the bath, full of water I found, which creates a much greater effect(you cannot squeeze or expand water like you can with air) but don't over do it at first! it takes time as the info states, oh and you can put it on your pussy/clit/nipples too!

Cheaper one works fine for us