Penis Pump

hi all

i saw the thread on nipple pumps and thought would ask about penis pumps.

we have long considered buying one for a bit of fun and to just see if they have an affect or do what they are marketed to do.

nothing serious just a bit of play.

anyone have experince?

thanks

Px

Never used one myself but here's a guide to pumps:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/beginners-guide-pumping/

Also, I hear the Bathmate pumps are supposed to be very good, but there are rather pricey.

DavidB1986 wrote:

Never used one myself but here's a guide to pumps:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/beginners-guide-pumping/

Also, I hear the Bathmate pumps are supposed to be very good, but there are rather pricey.

+1

And although Bathmate are more expensive than Pneumatic pumps, this is definitely an instance where 'you get what you pay for'.

My husband has a bathmate we received as a test product. It works so well, with semi-permanent results noticed immediately after use. Obviously you have to use it longer for permanent results, but it definitely works and I was surprised at how fast it works. I always thought these sort of things were a con, but the bathmates definitely do work!

MrsMcX wrote:

My husband has a bathmate we received as a test product. It works so well, with semi-permanent results noticed immediately after use. Obviously you have to use it longer for permanent results, but it definitely works and I was surprised at how fast it works. I always thought these sort of things were a con, but the bathmates definitely do work!

sounds like this could be fun then.

yes not interested in perm results just a bit of fun but thought same that could be a con

glad i asked x

I have a cheap penis pump, it kind of looks like this one...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16628

It is great fun to "dick around with" :P I mostly use it to get very hard then masturebate or my girlfriend uses it on me then gives oral / penatration etc. Remember to use lots of lube or it can catch and hurts.

You just have to be carefull with pumping it too fast when you are not used to it, it can cause bruising (looks worse than it is).

If the suction is not strong enough for you, take it in the bath and compleatly fill it with water.

I would still buy another if this one broke though.

The thing to remember about pumps is that everyone is different, and what may work for one person is no guarantee that it would work for you. However with that in mind, with LH's excellent 365 day returns policy, you can always return the pump if it really isn't working for you. Which is an excellent bit of security if you were to choose one of the more expensive, but ultimately superior (apparently) Bathmate pumps.

I've got one, it works fine and I enjoy using it, results are temporary and make sure you don't over pump. DO NOT get carried away as over pumping can damage your membre and no-one wants that to happen. How devastating would that be??

thanks all - aroused our curousity even more so guess we will go for it xxx