Penis size

Yep most definitely. Think nearly all the men I’ve come into contact with have always asked how big my penis is or been eager to show theirs.

She deffo orgasms harder from one bigger than mine but she still orgasms from me and really as long as they orgasm that’s all that matters. Even when I wear a 3 inch penis extender she still orgasms pretty much the same but it’s more from the deep penetration when I wear that rather than the motion in the ocean etc with just me.

1 Like

See out of curiosity what do you class as “long” because it differs across the board ?

1 Like

I’ve no idea, I’d imagine so. You can pay to have anything done these days.

@adam.adpsec haven’t asked (or whipped out the ruler). But has to be a good 7"

Im only 5ft tall and quiet petite so its definitely big for me.

2 Likes

Thanks for your honesty and nice size. She is 5”1 but her “long” is classed as 8.5 inches :joy:

Minimum of 6” with a good girth is my preference! Xoxo​:angel:

Not sure about that. Many women have had breast enlargements for much the same reasons. Just sayin’…

Its good to hear you are still around @KuriousKat98 hope you are well and living the dream across the pond.

His penis is 6" when hard. Yep, measured it. He’s kinda thick I guess. I’m smallish, so he stretches me good! Any thicker and he’d never be allowed to try anal again!!

2 Likes