Penis size

Does size matter to you? What’s the best size for you personally

1 Like

Hey @Blueyes81 I’ve removed the references to ‘Ladies’ in your post and title to keep the topic within forum rules :+1:t2:

I have seen this topic so many times and it always ends up the same way. Most of either gender prefer average size. There are some that like longer length or wider girth but most like the average endowment. Very cliche but… it’s not what you have, it’s how you use it.

5 Likes

Does it really matter, you cannot change it, what you have is what you have. Don’t worry, get on with it would be my advice.

1 Like

I’ve got what I’ve got :joy: tough if it’s not big enough

2 Likes

I think positions make a bigger difference than actual size!
I’ve had people that haven’t been comfortable going on top of me as it hurt :man_shrugging:t3:
As a guy I like to think size doesn’t matter but pretty sure every one thinks they would like a little more unless there hung, (in the words of another member here), like a whale :joy: which may make it harder to find a partner that can handle it all :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

It varies according to atmospheric conditions, if it’s cold i need my reading glasses and tweezers to have a piss, but if it’s warm and stimulated i am more than happy with it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You can only play the hand your dealt. Unless you can afford surgery.

2 Likes

Is there such a thing as penis enlargement surgery? If so, what would the scars be like?

Like @G_and_S has said…it’s the position you’re in…the way you actually “fit” together…how experienced you are. Lots of other contributing factors.

I’ve had from one extreme to the other…and too big is no fun whatsoever.

5 Likes

Still wish the :100: emoji was available as I agree 100% and wasn’t going to write again

2 Likes

I’m just saying this but… girth over length anyday :ok_hand:

Interesting comment. I once saw an interview with a male that according to Guinness World Records had the largest human penis and he said he showed it more than actually used it and wasn’t happy about being a pub novelty.

1 Like

Have read news stories of it, usually injecting silicon into it to increase girth. It seems more trouble and pain than the benefits, especially with the risks involved.
Read a couple of years ago of a chap with ED spraying builders expanding foam down his bell end to try and make it hard and girthy, basically it burst his shaft and also expanded inside his torso requiring surgery. Try Googling the story. The X-rays weren’t nice!

In gay community it seems to matter massively and many guys get had up on it if theirs is smaller than someone else’s. I’m very thankful to have a good size to not need worry about but subconsciously when I’ve met guys in the past I kinda look out for nice looking willies more than anything

1 Like

For me personally I like 5/6 inch and girthy but honestly girth is way more important than length usually. If I’m really into the person, I will have fun regardless what they have to be honest.

3 Likes

Would you say that size is more important within the gay community rather than the hetro one? I am mostly straight but never been bothered by size to be honest.

1 Like

It’s funny that people always get hung up on size (and probably length), but there are so many other variables: bend, girth, general attractiveness, how upright it is, circumcised/not, sensitivity, hardness, staying power, recovery time, and, of course, how you use it.

You wouldn’t judge many other things in the world based on one statistic.

average size with a touch of girth is perfect for me

I didnt know I liked “long” until my current partner.

It hits all the rights spots!

2 Likes