Period Sex

i have had sex when on my period/ bleeding. it's pleasant but i do tend to be more sensitive and my cervix tends to be lower so hitting it ( which is really painful) can be more of an issue

I don't like oral sex being performed on me and dont expect it in any situation, so there's never been a man who's given me it while on a period.

As well as hormonal contraception I've always used condoms ( as not had a stable long term relationship) so it's always been fairly clean and easy to tidy up.

there's allways thr anal option

but we just waited till her period was over

now she has no periods whoppie no probs at all

Hi hunny........My answers,

1) My MR tends to stay away from me at this time of the month......we have had sex before whilst iv been on but its not something we do every month so i dont think he must like it very much.............plus i now get really painfull periods so its one of the last things on my mind.

2) I wouldn't say i loved it, but i have found the few days leading upto me coming on i do get very horney possibly the hornest iv been all that cycle.

3) i dont think hubby would lick me out no not at that time of the month.

4) i dont think i would like to be no.

5) never happened.

6) Dont think id like to.

7) my hubby never licks me out after sex so i seriously doubt that he would after sex on a period.

xxx

1) Do other guys like to have sex when their wives are on their period.

We have sex quite a lot when i'm on as i get even hornier than i normally am.

2) Do you girls like to have sex when on your period

Yes i love it, although prefer it to be slow and gentle.

3) Do the guys out there like to go down on their girls during this time

My man probably would as we haven't found much that he won't do.

4) Do the girls out there like to be gone down on at this time

I'm a bit squeemish about it even though he would probably do it if i let him, so no.

5) Any other straight guys go down on their girls after they have cum inside her.

Yes my man does do this, we both love it, especially when he kisses me after.

6) Do the girls out there like this

Love it....

7) Any other guys out there go down on there girl after they cum inside their girl on her period.

No he doesn't as i wont let him.

tallgal wrote:

We have sex quite a lot when i'm on as i get even hornier than i normally am.

Yes i love it, although prefer it to be slow and gentle.

My man probably would as we haven't found much that he won't do.

I'm a bit squeemish about it even though he would probably do it if i let him, so no.

5) Any other straight guys go down on their girls after they have cum inside her.

Yes my man does do this, we both love it, especially when he kisses me after.

Love it....

7) Any other guys out there go down on there girl after they cum inside their girl on her period.

No he doesn't as i wont let him.

wow i have answered yes to five of your questions , seems i with the wrong partner lol.

thankyou for letting me share your fantacies ....

gunther wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

My wife started her period yesterday and last night wanted sex, firstly i dont have a problem with this in face love getting dirty, well anyway we had sex and once i finished thought about going to sleep, to which i got im still really really horny kiss my pussy.

Again i dont have a problem with this in fact it all turns me on no end, but it did leave me with a few questions.

we just waited until her periods stopped, we had to be patient for about 28 yrs but it was worth it

Ah hahahahah!

LOL