Periods

I have been lurking (vouyering??) for a little while, and I don't want to get overly engaged in this forum - I have a feeling it could be very bad for me but I'm feeling frustrated and wondered what the rest of you do when you're (your lady) is on her period. Doing 'it' = mess which I'm not comfortable with, and therefore 'it' wouldn't be pleasurable. We used to do 'it' in the bath, but don't have a bath at the moment (and in a shower I'm guessing I'd see the mess which would also be a turn off). So what do you do? It's okay for him - I can still give, but I want to receive too!!

He just gets lots of head and I just get very sexually frustrated lol! Wish I could help you.. Will be keeping an eye on this thread for some tips though x

:( It's not letting me save my edit - spelling of voyeuring.

You dont see it in the shower. She's not bleeding to death. It such a small amount of blood that you barely see it in the water. Plus if you send her off to wash it first there will be basicay nothing there .

Or just avoid doing it the first two or three days of her period. That's when it's heaviest. After that it gets lighter ok for most women so less mess for you to notice in shower

My OH is a definite 'no' during this time. I get the major horn and he gets daily blow-jobs, but that's where it stops.

You won't see the mess in the shower I wouldn't think. I don't really get periods much though and when I do it's only like 3 days so I just go without and use a bullet. I love giving head though so I'm not bothered by lack of penetrative sex for that amount of time! X

I would never have sex on my period neither would my partner want to.

But we do have anal sex when I'm on my period.

Depends on the guy, some dont mind others are a no go, but then you can always do anal and blow jobs lol :)

This really depends on the partners, some women dont like it, others do and some men dont mind having sex while the OH is on the period, which others find it a huge no.

Personally I had sex while I was on my period and there were few things we did. We waited until the heaviest part was over. And then before having sex I had a shower, we had an old large towel waiting which we put on the bed to protect it. And after sex I took another shower.

The main thing is to remember that during the period woman is bit more prone to infections so hygiene is important. Also I would most likely try more sensitive lube than normally. And it is important to remember that protection against pregnancy is also needed.

Another option is try anal, if you feel like it and both partners would enjoy it.

Personally I have no problem with having sex on my period. I would never let him give me oral, but penetrative sex doesn't bother me, and thankfully he doesn't mind either. When I'm heavy, we put a towel on the bed and have clean sheets for after :)

well im glad that i have now finished having periods,but it never stopped us from peforming when i was on

LetsTryThis wrote:

I have been lurking (vouyering??) for a little while, and I don't want to get overly engaged in this forum - I have a feeling it could be very bad for me but I'm feeling frustrated and wondered what the rest of you do when you're (your lady) is on her period. Doing 'it' = mess which I'm not comfortable with, and therefore 'it' wouldn't be pleasurable. We used to do 'it' in the bath, but don't have a bath at the moment (and in a shower I'm guessing I'd see the mess which would also be a turn off). So what do you do? It's okay for him - I can still give, but I want to receive too!!

No actually, but it depends on the water pressure and out flow partly. But in the shower generally, I do not bleed even when on my heavy cycles.

But everyone if different.

Personally I don't have sex when I'm on my period because it is a bit messy but also you are more vulnerable to infection during this time too, but it is only 4 days and I think its nice to use these time to explore stimutating eachother in other ways.
A shower shouldn't be a problem though, there wouldn't be a mess women don't actually bleed that much, it just seems like it because its a constant flow, bright red and stains things easily. But the avarage woman only looses about 2 table spoons full of blood during her monthly period.

if you are worried about the mess side and seeing blood there's a feminine hygiene product called a softcup you could try they sell them in boots and they say you can use them during sex http://www.boots.com/en/Softcup/Find-Out-More-About-Softcup/

I've always been a no go when i'm on, if the ex hadn't been such a prick he'd have loved my 13 months of no periods after having the boy lol

Tampon basicaly dry her out, so, not really any mess, little kebert has looked, smeared, once or twice.

We dont make a habit of it though,

I'm usually quite light so we just carry on as normal and don't notice any blood until the end. Sometime's it's not noticable on him at all until I pop to the loo, then I just tell him he better go take a shower :P

Having said that, the other day we did it and when I went to get on top I saw it was quite messy and it completely put me off! Ruined the mood for me entirely and I couldn't cum, luckily it didn't knock him off his stride though :)

One of my ex's used to insist on going down on me even when I was , I'd still have my tampon and and he'd only lick my clit. It felt great (I'm always extra horny when I'm on) but I kept getting paranoid about leaking and smells etc >.<

I have had sex when on my period. fluids are part of having sex, and blood is not really that much of an issue for me or the ex.

I can understand why people are squeamish though

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Or just avoid doing it the first two or three days of her period. That's when it's heaviest. After that it gets lighter ok for most women so less mess for you to notice in shower

I agree with Naughy Nurse - we have no problem having sex when I have my period, but we normally miss the first 2 days because I am usually quite heavy and sore :(

Question to you Naughty nurse - as a nurse do you have any secret weapons that you use for period cramps apart from the obvious ibuprofen/paracetamol and a heatpad? In fact do any of you lovely ladies have any special 'anti-cramp' tips ?