Permanently horny

I’m always horny too and need to get myself off every night so I can get to sleep! I’m basically edging during the day although dressing in figure hugging, short dresses and wearing my anal plug definitely helps :grin:

1 Like

Yep :raising_hand_man: my mind is always wandering off, I could be anywhere, on the train, at work, at the shops, my mind drifts off and before I know it I’ve already got a semi!

Wasn’t sure if there was something wrong, maybe I shouldn’t be thinking about it sooo much but it’s difficult not to

I am also horny all the time 24/7, always having sexual thoughts etc. I have a huge fetish for tights and peep toe and open toe heels, so whenever I see a woman wearing any it just gets me even more horny!

2 Likes

Sounds amazing! He is a lucky lucky guy!

1 Like

This is me, as my name suggests x

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 . As a man , having a wife that was permanently horny would be sensational.
Im sorry your guy isnt. He needs to realise he has a responsibility to look after your needs and sex being one of them.
" cmon man , youve got a horny wife, give yourself a shake."

1 Like

Always horny and could masturbate all day long if I had the chance. Cannot get enough of it

It’s ok, my sex drive has dipped a bit recently too so we are more aligned now. I also have a better understanding now that, if someone isn’t in the mood for sex, then expecting them to change that and try to have sex is really unfair, if you’re not horny then sex isn’t the pleasurable experience that it should be.

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 … No that is a fair comment.
However, I do believe that feeling sexy and being sexually aroused can be a state of mind.
A bit like think happy thoughts to cheer you up.
Think about sexual things to do similar.
It is too easy to get stuck in a non sexual rut.

1 Like

Yes, learning to manage the level of sexual arousal, emotional feeling and state of mind is something I’m very interested in, how they interact and where different ideas can lead.

1 Like

My oh has gone off sex recently, I have a high sex drive so love to have experimental masturbation sessions

Can I ask what pill it is that you take?
We’ve been thinking the same and though about trying something else.

1 Like

This happened to me after coming off of hormonal contraceptives. I think that plus the stress of the last few years meant literally no sex drive. Now it’s gone the other way but I’m in the position where my OH hasn’t quite caught up with me yet. We’re getting there but I’m finding that it’s always me initiating which feels a bit rubbish. He’s very enthusiastic once we get started just wish he’d take the lead now and again.

the pill has also done this to me, i have been on it for so long for other reasons it has ruined my sex drive. Before i was up for it all the time.

1 Like

@Mrms , I am in the same boat. Unfortunately my wife is the polar opposite (as of recently). It’s tough.

Yup permanently horny and wet most of the time at the moment. Thought it was a passing thing, but now in month 2 of me permanently ready and gagging for it. Feels like my clit wants to jump up and shake hands all the time!

3 Likes

Me :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2: when I’m in a good headspace. But yeah I’ve basically been permanently horny for 20 years :rofl:

My current partner is the same which is a relief - in more ways than one.

6 Likes

Yes, it’s a feeling I’m aware of most of the time, at least in the back of my mind. I guess it’s one of the best feelings I know and the easiest one to experience. I’m trying to learn how to control it so as to feel some level of happiness, energy and a clear mind more of the time rather than an uncomfortable lustful desire, or worse nothing at all. Without wanting to be a woman, have sex with a man or even wear women’s clothing, something in me views long drawn out ecstasy as fundamentally a female experience, possibly passive, relaxed and beautiful; vigorous male orgasms are over too quickly. Just visualising, imagining being a woman though has stimulated these feelings in me and more recently focusing on anal sensations as in this case I can feel for myself just the same things while holding female imagery in my mind. It’s tricky though, I need to make sure I’m getting the pleasure with the mental attitude and emotion of detached absorption rather than an unhealthy obsession with physical acting out with other people, have to remain aware of the difference between dream and reality and how to blend the two. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m so happy I found this thread I was starting to think I was alone. I’m always horny to the point it can get frustrating, this following a period of healing from past trauma, but I have been like this for well over a year now. I also had a very high drive when I was younger as well. My OH (who is male) is more than happy to have sex once every few months. It is something we are working on as he would like to have sex more often as he does want it be the one to take care of me and my needs. It is really nice to know I’m not alone, any advice on how to help my partners drive or how to cope a little better with my own would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I’m going deep into my own feelings at the moment, exploring the sensations that can be had without involving anyone else. :exploding_head:

1 Like