Permanently horny

@LongtermCouple Unfortunately I haven’t done anything different! Maybe it just takes ALOT of time for your body to eventually be okay with it. Weirdly (without getting too graphic for LHs terms), I can also get wetter more easily now than before.

1 Like

I am always horny, i thought that approaching 60 my libido would diminish, but i ain’t complaining!

3 Likes
1 Like

It’s always on my mind, day and night, but I just have to let the feeling pass.

In our 33 years of marriage my wife could tell if I was really sick or hurting real bad when I was not horny . My normal day is filled with sensual , sexy or just plain lust . Some times when it peaks I will personally preform multiple self pleasures on myself . Had a session the other day where I started off with nipple suckers , a cock stuffing finishing with a prostrate massager while masterbating . This seems to happen a day or so after cleaning up ( removing all traces of hair all around my playground during tanning season ).

1 Like

This is me!

Same!! Sad = sex. Happy = sex. Bored = sex.

1 Like

Since coming off the pill a month ago this is me its like I’m a sex crazed teenager :joy::see_no_evil: we’ve gone through such a dry spell due to zero drive that I’m struggling to figure out how to get it across to him :roll_eyes: without just stripping off and jumping him on the couch :joy:

5 Likes

To be honest, if you did that I don’t think he’d mind! :joy:

1 Like

That works :slight_smile:

Really don’t think he’d mind all that much. Lol

:joy: small discussion in the kitchen tonight while I was cooking dinner …

Mr - “I take it your libidos come back then? Noticed your a bit more touchy feely clingy its good.”

Me - "Yeh its kinda driving me crazy because I just can’t stop thinking about it. I want to just strip off and jump you but your working (hes working from home).

Mr -“But you do know I don’t have a problem with you having to sort yourself out if I’m not around and you can’t wait”

:joy::see_no_evil::roll_eyes: now he works like a room away so be quiet or be loud :thinking:

6 Likes

Always loud. :blush:

1 Like

Loud. Unless he is on a conference call… then much louder :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely loud! Say his name while you’re at it too!

3 Likes

I’m permanently horny, I just can’t get enough of him, the sex is just amazing. We’ll have phone sex while he’s at work, send each other texts/photos. When he gets home all I want to do is strip him naked and jump on him, but he keeps me waiting with anticipation. Then he’ll let me know when I can put it in my mouth, then we’ll have the most amazing mind blowing sex :drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Recently I also seem to be horny all of the time. I’m on quite a lot of medication which seemed to have killed all libido but it has come back with a vengeance! Can’t complain to be honest, nothing else better to do than masturbate at the moment so :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

Yea, always horny here too. I think it’s a combination of coming off the pill and boredom due to lockdown. It’s getting very frustrating and I’d actually like to stop feeling like this! I’m even looking for a more demanding job in the hope that tiredness reduces my sex drive a bit. Only because my OH isn’t really interested and I’m starting to feel a bit resentful which isn’t helpful.

2 Likes

I’m finding that during lockdown I seem to be horny all the time and my mind wanders to when I can have some solo play. Lots of late night and hours of edging! :heart_eyes: