Personal Wishlist(s)

Does anyone else seem to have alot of items on there wishlist? I was beginning to have so many items that I've finally just finished organising all mine into various categories so it's easier for me and other people to see what's on them and what I would like. lol.

rb

x x

I get bajillions on mine! I'll add anything that I'd like to the point where I would buy it, given the free funds, and then whenever I do have some spare cash, I can look in the right bracket to see which stands out as favourite at the time. Now and then I'll go over them and remove stuff that no longer appeals to me, or is too similar to something I've already gotten, but in general I'm happy to let stuff sit there as a 'maybe one day' and then do some choosing.

Me too! makes me feel a little greedy lol. Makes it easier when I decide to treat myself though because then I don't have to look through the whole site

My wishlist is quite small atm, as I keep adding and removing items as I buy them or they are discontinued. When I start adding more I'll probably categorise them all to keep it all neat. Wouldn't it be nice if we were surprised occasionally with an item from our wishlist delievered to us, I keep showing my OH my wishlist in hopes he'll get the hint and surprise me. No luck yet :(

Ha, I no what you mean Genie. I kept doing that with my OH, and he did buy me quite alot of stuff off of it for xmas which was lovely of him. It's my birthday soon and I've started hinting again already. Really would like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

rb

x x

I only have one item in the wishlist of things I really want because if I really want something I tend to just buy it.

My OA wishlist is really long, and there are a good few items in the list I set aside for things i'd like but can't justify.

If you get the Stainless Steel Dildo Ronnie tell me if it's worth buying, I've had my eye on that for a while!

I have a few private wishlists corresponding to paydays and special occassions, where the OH and I set aside a budget and window shop ;D

Other than that I have a rather long OA wishlist of unreviewed things that I can't quite justify buying yet, an "under a tenner" wishlist of cheap things I can add to an order for freebie deals or buy with my "pocket money", and a wishlist of more expensive things that some rich person may come across and buy for me =)

I find it easier to add everything I like to a wishlist, as then when I actually have some money, I can pick whatever I fancy at the time, within my budget, without trailing through the whole site... It's also great when someone wants to buy me a present, as I can just be like "anything here is great, surprise me!".

I don't mean to be greedy, I just like a lot of things ;3

Unlikely I'll ever get the money for most of it anyway, and things keep going out of stock and being discontinued by the time I go to buy them >.<

My wishlist contains 4 items. On 25th of February I would order 3 of them, since it is expected the glass dildo to be in stock then. And the 4th - it is not going to be in stock soon...

I have only 2 wishlists; an orgasm army 1 for reviewing and a pressies 1 of low cost items that I'd like (Hope springs eternal..) which contains only 4 items.

I like my order so my list all lovely!

I like to so much I sometimes delete things and readd them just to make it in the order I like.

Genie wrote:

If you get the Stainless Steel Dildo Ronnie tell me if it's worth buying, I've had my eye on that for a while!

I will do Genie, although may be a while yet til I get it!

rb

x x

WandA wrote:

I like my order so my list all lovely! External Media

I like to so much I sometimes delete things and readd them just to make it in the order I like.External Media

I'm thinking Monica from Friends. Or OCD.............

Now going to have to see what order you have your wishlists in External Media

LittleKitty wrote:

WandA wrote:

I like to so much I sometimes delete things and readd them just to make it in the order I like.External Media

He is actually about as close to OCD as you can get without a diagnosis!

Adx

Slowly starting to build our wishlist!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

WandA wrote:

He is actually about as close to OCD as you can get without a diagnosis!

Adx

Ha ha ha - I'd never have guessed from that statement lol x

It's a loose order.... I just need all the same types by each other.

I have several wishlists for different categories of things - toys don't go in the same wishlists as utility things like lubes. I also have a 'wishlist' that's actually a list of things I own and want to review. I move stuff onto that list when I place an order or receive a tester, and that way when I'm in the mood to knock out a review or two, it's easy to glance over the list and pick something out to write about.