Wishlists

So i have just created my first wishlist and was just wondering if many people get any little surprises in the post?

I sure would like a surprise! lol

a few have had gifts, LP is one, I sent one as well just as i was feeling generous!

Lots:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/163204-i-got-a-pressie/

I've had a few and sent a few - lots of generous people out there!

I've been a spoilt little girly!

Adx

Its amazing that people actually buy you things!

Pinkilious wrote:

Its amazing that people actually buy you things!

Well it makes sense for me to...External Media

I Probably wouldn't buy anyone anything because i haven't really made "friends" on here, and i doubt anyone would buy me anything, in fact if they did i would probably feel really awkward because i don't feel like anyone even knows who i am hehe

saying that i think the wishlist thing is fabulous for when people make friends with people and also for couples for birthdays and things where you want surprises!

VW x

Like Vampyrewillow says, i don't really know anyone on here so i doubt anyone would get me something, i really just made it for myself to remind myself of what i like the look of on the forum! I'd definitely like to surprise a few people though, it does seem like a nice idea

*website, not forum. Duh, i like the look of everything on the forum!

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Like Vampyrewillow says, i don't really know anyone on here so i doubt anyone would get me something, i really just made it for myself to remind myself of what i like the look of on the forum! I'd definitely like to surprise a few people though, it does seem like a nice idea External Media

I think that's why most people have wishlists - I have huge lists full of things I will one day buy or consider buying but can't afford or have no need for right now, gifts are unneccessary but very welcome, bonuses :)

Adx

Off topic, but Pinkilous I must know where your jeans are from.

They're just what I've been looking for.

and wev'e benn looking for what's in them lol

I havent tried it but hearing these success story. Hmmm

Tigerlilies wrote:

Off topic, but Pinkilous I must know where your jeans are from. External Media

They're just what I've been looking for.

They are actually just topshop jeans but they are like three years old now External Media but i still love them!

lickmadick wrote:

and wev'e benn looking for what's in them lol

Well thats a secret!