How many items are in your OA wishlist?

I think mine is getting a bit excessive now so just want to find out how many items you guys have got in there!!

Shockingly Insatiable I've only just made one for the first time! There's only eight things in it. I've got enough stuff in my bedroom to open my own shop so that's why I've probably never made one. Work in progress. SG x

At the moment there is 39 but that is so high as I added a load of stuff for the September testing. Its normally about 30. I do however have other wishlists filled with general stuff I want!

Round 30 but thats with items from the September testing, generally I have about 20- 25 items there.

over 100!

I'm hoping the toy fairy will see how in need i am

HellsBells wrote:

over 100!

I'm hoping the toy fairy will see how in need i am

But many of them are reviewed. OA wishlist is for unreviewed items. Reviewed items dont generally get sent, especially with multiply reviews.

many of them are there just for me in the hope that someone might be looking down on me and tempted to treat me x

Normally have about 50 in OA, and 50 in my other wishlist (which I have for items I want which have already been reviewed).

I have loads... We have this saying- "the eyes get far too big than the stomach can handle" (relating to food, mainly but it's a general thing) well, yeah. I especially get drawn to the lingerie products.

When I'm about to make a purchase I do make a quick glance at my wishlists for something that I really want and top up the order. As for the OA list. Well, it helps to remain optimistic!

Also, going through them every once in a while to get rid of the ones with reviews keeps it from getting too out of hand.

62, 41 and 10 I really should edit them, or buy something.

i have 25

HellsBells wrote:

many of them are there just for me in the hope that someone might be looking down on me and tempted to treat me x

Then you need a different wishlist for this, a pressie one. If LH has to wade through loads of items, many which have reviewed items for gifts then they are unlikely to send products out to you.

I have 35, though some of those are for september testing

Just 5!

95! and thats after taking off already own/no longer sell. Scary thing is I could easily add more as the list dosnt include costumes/lingerie, lubes or sex furniture! need to win the lottery I think!

Just 9

25 but 2 of 'em r 4 2 different colours of the same wig. I also have a pressies wishlist which contains inexpensive items for purchase by fellow OAers (fingers crossed!) and a personal wishlist containing more expensive items for future purchase or which a very close friend might like 2 buy me

25 but 2 of 'em r 4 2 different colours of the same wig. I also have a personal pressies wishlist which contains inexpensive items for purchase by fellow OAers (fingers crossed!) and a shared personal wishlist containing more expensive items for future purchase or which a very close friend might like 2 buy me

I have 28.........so far, but I am listing for 2 as I'm also thinking about couples fun and solo toys as I get as much enjoyment watching my wife as well as lending a 'helping hand!'

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

HellsBells wrote:

Then you need a different wishlist for this, a pressie one. If LH has to wade through loads of items, many which have reviewed items for gifts then they are unlikely to send products out to you.

I have 35, though some of those are for september testing

I think Alice has a widget now that tells her who is willing to review any particular item she wants reviewed, so it doesn't matter so much about keeping the list pruned.