Pet Names and the reason behind it

Just for a bit of fun do you have pet names and the reasons behind them.

Mrs -Satnav- Because she is rubbish at giving directions and never fails to get us lost.She often gets her rights and lefts all mixed up.Despite this I still love her but it has caused many arguments when out on a day out in the car.Hence the reason I am often on the receiving end of the naughty stick because I caused the argument ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Me Hotpot . In her eyes I am hot in the sense of being "fit" but also it has a double meaning.It's also because I am warm in bed,as I have a hairy chest keeping her warm when we cuddle up.

I'm either called Bear (no idea why I'm not even hairy or anything) or fozzy or OI! (A lot of the time)

I have bumped this because I can't believe that me and Fozzbear are the only ones with pert names

I have a nickname off my mates they call me BigJ

We have a fish named finny, cos it has part of its fin missing.

mysteron wrote:

I have bumped this because I can't believe that me and Fozzbear are the only ones with pert names

He calls me babe, all the time! I can't even remember a time that he called me by my real name!

I once had a bf that called me Blue! I have no idea why, but I liked it! I've met some people lately that call my Minxy! Love it. :) BF's in Ozz called me Rinn all the time. I liked that too. x

We're both monkey! Big, little, hubby, wifey monkey haha can't even remember why now but we've always said it

I'm bumblebee to my other half. It started as a joke as he says bumblebees are "dumb" and just buzz about bumping into things lol. All said in jest. Now it's stuck and he says it's because they're cute lol.

I call him monster. Simply because he's protectiveand turns into a monster if anyone says or does anything to hurt me

My OH half calls me Boo, no idea why, but I'm pretty sure I like it :)

However it does remind me of monsters Inc and then I get tempted to call him Kitty! I'm sure that will stick too someday :L

My better half is muffin cos I love ๐Ÿ˜‰well you can guess but sometimes she is Oh Wench ! But only when I'm feeling brave enough ๐Ÿ˜Š

My oh sometimes calls me baby belly button can't remember how it started though.

Some interesting names on here![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Okay Blue! :p hahaha x

He calls me crumpet because he thinks I'm a "thinking man's crumpet"

Used to be called Zeus by everyone because I'm obviously in charge and gave a ridiculous sex drive. Oh. And I'm a classicist.

bex1213 wrote:

He calls me crumpet because he thinks I'm a "thinking man's crumpet"

Used to be called Zeus by everyone because I'm obviously in charge and gave a ridiculous sex drive. Oh. And I'm a classicist.

Yeah I like the second one it oozes class ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Started calling my wife bigger chicken after I started calling my baby daughter chicken.

for me she just uses babe unless I'm in trouble then it's my name (rather sternly) lol.

Zeus? Yeah I miss it actually. First golden shower in myth.

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Shit face and fart arse

Your kidding me?![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I'm a lion, because I lie on him and go to sleep. I call him Gus-gus a lot so he calls me lucifie (cinderella reference to being a grumpy puss) to get him to roll over in bed I just say "beethoven" mainly we just call eachother sexy, hun, gorgeous etc.

My step-dad calls me Cinders because he picked me up from a work christmas party a few years ago and Mum said it had to be before midnight, and I call him Dobby, because whenever I speak to Mum he's making her a drink, washing up, ironing, mowing the lawn etc, so he's her house elf

I'm known as 'Tits' or 'Tray bum'
OH hates me calling him by anything other than his name lol x