Petite Ladies Girthier toys problems with length?

Hi Guys just curious if other smaller ladies have the same problem as my Wife? As She is only 4ft8 she has a problem with lengthy toys as sometimes when shes over excited they penetrate too deeply and cause pain. However she likes the feel of a girthier shaft the difficulty is that most wider toys 6" or more in diameter tend to be to long to be comfortable.

Have you considered something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32220 placed part way down the shaft to act like astopper to stop you inserting too far?

Not seen those before looks like a possibility. Thanks.

Virginia is 6'3'' and yes, she have trouble with length more than with girth, and as you said large toys are usually long.

We have no problem with this, if she can't take all the dildo, what's the problem? You have just to avoid to insert all the toy in. :P Put the toy inside until she is comfortable, then grab it near her pussy, now you have a sensitive, easy to use and big stopper. :)

I can't generally take a toy all the way either (consider that toys are usually always a few inches longer than their intended insertable girth). When angling towards the g-spot, it's never really a problem as to slip and hit the cervix (usually the little blighter that causes pain from deep penetration) you have to change the angle as well as thrust a little too hard/fast. It's the same logic as angling a penis during penetration so you don't hit too deep. Just be careful with the angles and things should be ok.

Toys with a curve to them can help too, as the toy basically angles itself for you :)

For the toys you already own, you could try holding them further down the shaft so your/her fist will prevent the toy from going any deeper. May as well take advantage of all that length and have a good, comfy handle!

if i rememberr correctly the vagina is only 5-6" deep when fully aroused regardless of height to minimise pain i'd suggest using the toy by hand and holding it part way up the shaft stradling it you can get over excited and go too deep

myghost wrote:

if i rememberr correctly the vagina is only 5-6" deep when fully aroused regardless of height to minimise pain i'd suggest using the toy by hand and holding it part way up the shaft stradling it you can get over excited and go too deep

My OH is only 5' tall but she can take the whole of this dildo vaginally and anally, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15110 she can sit on it quite comfortably, does make me wonder where it goes! Just proves that despite size we're all built differently

totaly agree, everyones built differently and are able to take differnt sizes and enjoy different things. i dont understand why, OP, you ust dont insert it as much?

I have an issue with `large` toys. I purchased a jelly dildo last year from LH and I dont know what drove me to get it, the thing is HUGE. Of course I did not realise you could take it back, certainly if it had been used...in my case

`attempted` to use would be more of an accurate description.