phone sex

For the last week or so I have been thinking about phoning a sex chat line (something I have always wanted to try) but as I have never done it before I am a bit nervous about sharing my inner most fantasies. I was just wondering if any of you have ever tried it and if so could you tell me about the experience. And who knows in a few days I might have a sexy story to share.

I haven't done it but a friends feedback wasn't good. He said they were obviously getting him to talk for longer to rack up the bill but just weren't interested really. I hope your experience is better.

I haven't tried it but I considered it at one point.

In the end I was dissuaded for a few reasons. The main one was that the rates were quite low considering the amount of time you actually invest--not just in the calls but also in your profile, regulating reviews, and making your self avaliable to be on call.

I know some people can have success with it but, much like most phone jobs, I think it would also be pretty easy to become jaded and distanced from what the other person is doing on the phone.

If you want to give it a try, though, then go for it. Just make sure you do all the research first.

Many years ago when single and a little drunk, I called a sex line, the girl I was chatting to sounded quite nice but at the end of the call, it felt quite unfulfilling as it became obvious that as you would expect she was 'acting' and I was one who felt cheap.

Never did it again regardless of how drunk, the cost back then wasn't that much but certainly won't do it now.

I worked on a phone sex chat line for a while

good operators won't keep you chatting for longer than you want to. If you want to end a session, simply hang up. The caller is in control as they are the customer

they will be talking to you about your fantasies and should know the ins and outs of most of the common ones. If you are using an independent service then you can probably screen for someone who has an interest in what you want.

they should ask you what you want, and you can give them feedback, or a premise to work on. Most operators will talk more than their clients.

Being very open minded and having spent many years operating adult internet chat rooms, I was in need of a little extra cash. After doing some research I decided to give phone sex chat a go. I read all the rules and tips they give you and soon felt nervous but ready.

That night I logged in and waited..... then the call came. The caller said "Hi" and I just froze! That was the end of that. I never logged in again.

One of my friends did it for a while, she used to do the ironing at the same time, found it rather comical that whilst we were having a cup of tea, she would raise a finger to her mouth to instruct silence, then would be proceed to act out an scenario over the phone.

Thanks for the response you have all given me so far. It has been both informative and interesting.

What Kink Asylum (love the name by the way) said is one of my biggest fears, for the voice on the other end to say hi and for me to panic and go silent. It is quite nerve racking as I'm sure you can understand.

Also bigstu made a good point as well. The fact that this is a fantasy and that you don't start and end the conversation within the fiction you are trying to create can make you think in a negative way if you are not prepared for that. But one of my biggest turn ons is fantasy, pretending to be the school principle and spanking the naughty student, for example and this service is exactly that. Creating the fantasy and enjoying it, so for me personally I don't think negative feelings will enter into it but it is something to think about.

Its also nice to here from people who have actually done the job. What sweetlove666 said is the same as what I have discovered doing my own research into it. A good operator will help you to open up and share what it is you want. The service I have been looking at is an independent service and the women on it all have their own profile so as far as simaler interests are concerned I have had no problem in finding a few that actually like dress up and role play, same as me.

Sorry this has been a bit long winded of a response but I do appreciate you all taking the time to weigh in an opinion and I do welcome further comments.

If your considering doing it, watch channels fours programme About it. It was over weight 60 years olds painting there walls or smoking cigarettes. Nothing sexy about it. And they talked about how they would try to keep you on as long as possible to get as much money out of you.

To blonde vixen13, thank you very much for the warning. I have seen the documentary you mentioned a couple of times and I do understand what you are saying. The woman in it who mentored an new start actually wrote a book on the whole subject and after watching the show I decided that I wanted to buy it to get a better understanding of the world. But almost all of the reviews stated that it is a poor observation and that in turn has put me off purchasing the book. As for the women are not going to be attractive element, it doesn't matter to me. It is all going to be in my head. I imagine how she looks. But you are right that if an outside element interupts the fantasy it is not very good. As for the money like sweet love 666 said all I have to do if I am not satisfied is say sorry this is not working for me and put the phone down. But like I said before I appreciate your opinion and I fully take on board what you have said.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

If your considering doing it, watch channels fours programme About it. It was over weight 60 years olds painting there walls or smoking cigarettes. Nothing sexy about it. And they talked about how they would try to keep you on as long as possible to get as much money out of you.

these people also seemed to work for an agency, and the independant ones charged a lot more than the average (About £3 a min where average is £1.20)

average call from most customers is less than a minuete, and if you are logged into the systems for around 2 hours and get 5 minuetes of calls in that time it's in no way an easy way to make money!

Its been over a week now and i finally plucked up the courage to call yesterday. It was a very positive experience over all. My chosen girl had a beautiful voice and was very good at playing out my fantasy, She was able to easily step into my school girl fantasy and played her part very well as well as being able to improvise when she felt she had too. Over all I had fun and will probably do it again.

Thanks too everyone who took the time to respond to my thread. Your suggestions were both appreciated and welcomed.