Phone sex

Have had phone sex twice this year already the guy this time is local and wants to meet up has done before this met on a dating have seen he is who he says is but should I worry? I worry after I do anything different and sometimes stuff I've done before.

Turns out I'm quite good at it though so I've been told 😉 Don't even have to say too much but he was panting so I asked if he was gonna cum for me and he was begging me to not say that (he was like that's naughty you shouldn't say that I won't last) as he was trying to last longer so I repeated myself and added dirty boy to it and that was him done.... Didn't even have to please myself tbh

Anyone else phone sexed a basic stranger?

Don't tend to do it over the phone but have used things like Skype and website messengers lots of times. Pleased you are good at it though, I bet he is too!

I find phone sex awkward, I press the wrong buttons and I get the same tone all the time as if it's bored! What am I doing wrong?

(Sorry it's early and I couldn't resist)

On a more serious note I haven't tried it, I'm too visually stimulated.

Yeah he was good at it too. Some do find it too awkward I felt a little odd at first but it was just fun.

Haha good joke

it can either be great or really kill the moment - probably helps if there is a bit of 'something' between the two people, or both are horny as hell.

Skype can also be very good, but that is the next step and a fair bit of bravery required!

All good fun though and more often than not, does the job ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yeah that's very true. It was alright I certainly managed to set him off

My partner and I started our relationship long distance- so we would quite often.

We never used Skype/live video or anything like that. To be honest it was just out of the blue the first time we did it! We would send eachother videos and photos too (but not while on the phone)

Haven't done it in years since but at the time it was needed/was fun!

I never thought id be able to do it until I went on holiday and my hubby rang, I was sooo nervous but the nerves soon faded hehe. We sometimes start phone sex from different rooms in the house until one of us caves lol. It's so much fun and a huge turn on. Xxx

Ah, phone sex. Those old Candlestick ones were the best, as the flared base was perfect. Mobiles just slip in too easily.

Tired phonesex, never know what to say T_T

Hi Kirsty! I love phone sex and have done it with many a complete stranger, sometimes it works and..well, it always works 😉 but sometimes its work! I'd say enjoy yourself and have fun but keep it to the phone. It's safe and harmless but meeting up is a whole different ball game..!

I actually 'met' my late husband on the phone, quite innocently i should say, but we spoke for hours at a time for weeks before enjoying a different kind of chat 😆 and we didn't physically meet for over a month..by then it was a relationship and was never about just sex. I have since met up with a guy from a dating site just for sex, we chatted on the phone then met and had a drink then a couple days later he came to mine..I was lucky as he was a nice guy but I won't bother doing it again. The sex was ok but a bit empty and not very satisfying. I think getting to know someone is better for me..
If you're tempted, please keep that in mind, it's different in the mind than it is in person...

Lol it's quite fun didn't particularly have to do much either to get him going but it was exciting

slinky binky wrote:

I never thought id be able to do it until I went on holiday and my hubby rang, I was sooo nervous but the nerves soon faded hehe. We sometimes start phone sex from different rooms in the house until one of us caves lol. It's so much fun and a huge turn on. Xxx

This is such a great idea!

I've phone sexed in the past, I enjoy it (feel a little silly however at times though) but I loved hearing the effect I was having on him, huge turn on!

As others have said, what you have in your mind is often verrryyy different to real life. x

Ohh I can imagine it'll be very different but it came to me quite naturally (so I was told) lol