Photo Guideline Reminder - Children.

Hi

Just a quick reminder that we cannot accept profile photos of children or anyone under the age of 18. So please refrain from uploading 'family photos' as your profile image.

Kind regards

I would be worried if people were uploading family pictures with children on here, glad we've got all the lovely people working at Lovehoney to keep everything running smoothly.xx

Oh dear, I can't imagine who would want photos of their children on a sex site :/ thanks for being on top of it as always x

I don't know why people would put photos like that on a adult side.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I would be worried if people were uploading family pictures with children on here, glad we've got all the lovely people working at Lovehoney to keep everything running smoothly.xx

+1 Well done Cazz :) xx

bondagegod wrote:

I don't know why people would put photos like that on a adult side.

+1

Wait were people actually doing that? That is insane!!!

Wrong on so many levels :( thank heavens for the lovely Cazz to keep everyone on the straight and narrow xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Wrong on so many levels :( thank heavens for the lovely Cazz to keep everyone on the straight and narrow xx

Agree 100% but there's always a place for your twin puppies.

I agree with so many comments here. This is not a place for uploads of children.

if that actually happened it beggars belief.

Seriously?!! Come on, do people actually do things like that??

PokingFun wrote:

I've seen loads over the years, I always report them, it's not appropriate at all :/

Omg, that's horrendous!!!!! Why would you even consider putting your childrens photo n a site essentially dedicated to sex... That's just wrong

PokingFun wrote:

There was one a couple years ago that looked like a class photo of primary children!! I was like "whaaaaaa...?"

What...

Why would you...

I'm speechless, who in their right mind would do this?!?

Wow..that's crazy..

Omg some people are so strange. That is so wrong!

Cannot believe the mentality of some people what would possess you to do it ? Beyond me .

Yer that so wrong in many way

Yer that so wrong in many way