Photos on your phone

Mine are mainly of my little sis & bro. a couple of my cat and my bf (nothing dirty though) and myself.

If i did take a cheeky pic of myself, i'll send it off to the bf and then delete it pretty soon after. I don't tend to let people look through my phone but i'm afraid that if i do scroll through my pics showing them to people, i want to make sure all dirty pics are gone.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Cats. Cats. And more cats.

My 2 German Shepherd Dogs - My 2 German Shepherd Dogs - and more of My 2 German Shepherd Dogs.

I hope my phone and Lovehoney - Alice's phones never meet, could cause mayhem

Most of the pics on my phone are of my family but I keep the NSFW photos off my phone.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Cats. Cats. And more cats.

Haha Alice! Me too Cats! And food. Lots of food.

The rest are things which make me go "Aaaahhhh" (as in a sigh... not a scream) and "Ooooohhh"

^_^

1 Like

The last ones i took on my phone were close-ups of her after a good session with the Doc Johnson pussy pump and with a butt plug in. Certainly not for anybody's eyes but mine!

MrBumcheeks wrote:

I do know a girl who had some very explicit photos on her phone which were obviously for her boyfriend's eyes only - until, that is, she lost her phone and whoever found it saw fit to send them to everyone in her contacts.

Be warned!

Does nobody use lock screen passwords on their phone? I mean..yes I have lots of naughty stuff that I wouldn't want anyone else to see but more importantly I have a LOT of personal information on my phone and if I lost it without a password protection it would be disasterous.

TTurtle wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

I do know a girl who had some very explicit photos on her phone which were obviously for her boyfriend's eyes only - until, that is, she lost her phone and whoever found it saw fit to send them to everyone in her contacts.

Be warned!

Does nobody use lock screen passwords on their phone? I mean..yes I have lots of naughty stuff that I wouldn't want anyone else to see but more importantly I have a LOT of personal information on my phone and if I lost it without a password protection it would be disasterous.

Well said TT, the sensible voice of reason.

Well it's easy for me I have an old cheep phone that I can't take photos on. My photos are on my camera or on my pc which has a password to log on and another pass word to acess my files.

TTurtle wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

Be warned!

The geekester fountain of knowledge you only do this as you know how to get in to peoples phone naughty naughty : P

Photos of holiday, the cat and normal ones of the wife. She doesn’t like the idea of kinky photos on the phone in case someone gets hold of them when we are showing holiday snaps.. shame

I have none as on my nexus 4 I have all mine automatically going staight to the cloud on my gogole account :) still acess them though on my phone like normal. but then again i only taken one photosphere and the rest stock pictures.

Sadly mostly pictures of buildings for work, although I have a few of family anf friends.

I have too many pics on my phone :/

Anything sent to me on whatsapp is autosaved so goodness knows what 'delights' can be found in that folder, there's a folder of screenshots if I'm showing someone things I've just seen online/on an app, there's cam pic folder which is mainly my children and our pets but has a ton of random images from half-painted garden gnomes to pancakes, there's a folder of me so i can change display pics and there's an x-rated folder obv :)

Various ones of friends, family, pets and my partner nothing naughty though

mostly stuff i've put on fleabay and the kids , but there are a few nude ones ;)

My other half has lots of me in naughty outfits and naked and lots of our little girl of course
Although he is careful at work cause the lads will go on his phone and be cheeky
But he said he loves the fact other men want me but can't have me :)

We both have ours passworded as we have all sorts of kinky photos not all of them just us ;-) so have to be super careful

I have a mixture of allsorts, friends, concerts, cars, family, etc, then some risque ones which I just use a hide it app for so they don't show in my regular gallery so no worries if anyone is looking through pics on my phone, and the app itself is called something else so no-one would know, and you then need a password to access it, perfect solution :)

Oh can you tell us what it's called as that would be brilliant for us x

1 Like

It's an android app called 'hide it pro', or there's 'hide pictures - keepsafe vault'