Sexy Dress up

My wife and I for the last year or so have been dressing in sexy clothing for our foreplay. I have been really enjoying dressing up in sexy male underwear and my wife loves it. Wearing this clothing makes me feel sexy and being able to show a feminine side of myself in the bedroom. I once tried to put on my wife’s bra during foreplay and she didn’t like it. I would love to be able to dress up in more feminine clothing because I love how it makes me feel but I don’t want to turn my wife off because we have a really great sex life.

Any suggestions??

4 Likes

I think your just going to have to accept it’s something your wife doesn’t particularly like. Unfortunately we can’t all share the same kinks and turn ons

I know their are plenty of men out there that love to wear feminine underwear in the bedroom but if my OH suggested it then I also would be put off. I like a dominant man and that’s what turns me on so if my partner was to ever suggest it, it would be a hard no on my end and there would be nothing he could do or say to change my mind.

Sorry probably not the advice you was looking for

5 Likes

Thank you for the reply.
This is definitely not a show stopper on my part, my wife and I have multiple sexual fantasies that we both play out in the bedroom. Sometimes I’m a dominant and sometimes submissive. There was just something about wearing sexy feminine clothes that is appealing to me.

2 Likes

Thanks be3169.
I will check it out.

If she likes the submissive side to you then maybe bring that into the role play

1 Like

Good idea.
I have noticed more Lacey male underwear available now, I might take her shopping and see what she thinks.

2 Likes

Oh! Great view point @Deanna32 and one I hadn’t really considered before. Question for you… what if a male dressed as a Dominatrix and was totally Dom. Would that do it for you? Male, Dom, but wearing female Dom clothing? Would that work?

1 Like

No absolutely not lol my partner isn’t overly dominant in the bedroom but I like a masculine man. However I’m not dominant in the slightest but I love to wear dominant clothing eg wet look, black clothing.

Cool! Good on you for clearly knowing your interests and appeal. Enjoy!

1 Like

Was it only the bra that you put on that she didn’t like?

My partner sometimes wears lingerie and he’s very sexy in it. Mostly black lace knickers with a stockings and a suspender belt but sometimes a black bodystocking bodysuit.

If he put a bra on, I wouldn’t be turned off and if he felt good in it then I’d go with it. But it wouldn’t be something I’d be suggesting he wears.

Saying that, he’s still absolutely dominant when he wears his lingerie, if he was submissive then we wouldn’t be together.

2 Likes

Try just ladies knickers first before going for bras etc. I started with my OH’s knickers and have progressed to babydolls, teddies which she loves to see me in.
She’s not so keen on me in a bra though!?!
Gently suggest and try different feminine items :wink:

3 Likes

@chilly1
Start with just knickers and then move to stockings with suspenders

The bra can be difficult to accept but over time you can get a few outfits which cover your chest and then move to bra

7 Likes

I think be prepared for it to be not jointly appreciated however what i like to do when testing the waters with something (usually some outfit or toy for her) send a handful of options and ask her opinion on them, if she says yes to a lace underwear for you then stat with that and take baby steps

5 Likes

Yes, it was only the bra. I think she would be open to the idea to the underwear and hopefully progressing to more clothing.

3 Likes