Plans for the weekend

Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend? Whether sexually or otherwise?

I’m trialling sex toys - I know it’s hard work but someone has to do it

4 Likes

Haha heck yeah! hard but important work. which ones?

Turkish bath tomorrow… Sunday possibly a boat trip…

2 Likes

It’s Friday, we’ve had a few drinks and are quite merry, I think I’ll ask mrstoysrus to break out the strap on set, it’s been a while

2 Likes

Both sound great!

Heck yeah sounds fun!

I’m going to my first ever yoni massage don’t know how I feel yet :joy:

5 Likes

Moving back into our flat after 2 weeks, of being “fixed” from mould. And we get Blu back on Sunday :grin:

1 Like

Even after a quick google I’m not 100% sure what this is. Please can you explain?

1 Like

DIY day today :hammer: building some alcove units :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This morning’s planned event has just finished.

I was anally impaled on our Doc Johnson Titan Intimidator then systematically edged. Using her hand she started with 5 stokes followed by a pause. After a few minutes she increased this to 6 strokes, pausing for a few seconds after each set. Eventually we got to 10 strokes and the plug was fully inside me but beginning to get a little uncomfortable so we ended the session with her watching me masturbate to orgasm with the Fleshlight Quickshot.

1 Like

My sexual partner is coming on Sunday and we have our plans set. He’s going to let himself in to find me restrained, gagged and blindfolded and then the filth will commence :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dancer:t2:

6 Likes

Unfortunately I’m away working, but myself and the OH had a nice weekend away last weekend. Few drinks in the hotel bar up to closing, OH took a fancy to the bouncer on the door at the hotel. This guy was huge! Almost 7ft tall and built like a brick shit house and black. Her favourite! Got him back to the room where I had to sit and watch like a good cuck while she had the time of her life!

1 Like

It was a quiet day today, but we are getting together with our favourite couple tomorrow afternoon for some fun!

1 Like

Sounds amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

After a few weeks of barely seeing each other due to work etc me and my partner are off tor a couple of nights away - packed plenty of toys!

2 Likes

I had an enjoyable wank yesterday and am looking forward to sex later today.

In the meantime I’m going to cut the grass!

1 Like

I’m giddy with excitement :rofl:

2 Likes