Plastic sheets

Hey, I'm thinking about buying some of the pvc looking sheets for my bed but how do you get them clean afterwards, is it a wipe down case and if so what can I use to wipe them down?

Ha, funny you should ask! Mine got used first time to end up exceptionally oily afterwards... I wiped and washed them off in the bath, then put them outside to hang on the line. They were then forgotten about for well over a year, probably pushing two.. I've only recently got them down from the line, but they accumulated a lot of mud and foliage, so were then dumped by the side of the house for a couple more months as they were too dirty to bring inside at that time... Luckily after a while a "knight in shining armour" came along and has spent many an effort washing the mud off in the bath tub. Means I haven't been able to have a bath for aaaages as it's covered in dirt, but it's getting there, just needs to be lay out on the floor in a big room now and wiped down. I would have ended up throwing it in the bin tbh.

So as long as you don't do what I did it should be fine!

Just give them a wipe with a cloth afterwards I assume will be fine but you might need help due to the oil amount and size/awkwardness of the sheet. I did get way too much oil on mine though so it might not be as daunting in real life!

Definitely buy the sheets though, I wholeheartedly recommend! Not sure which you've found but mine didn't have anything to keep it held onto the bed, pretty big downpoint but still worth buying. From what I recall there was a bit of an overhang of fabric so you could sew your own elastic to the edges if you're crafty! xxxxx

That's great, thanks a lot for the help, I'll try not to leave them outside lol, and although I am not crafty my personal white knight is quite good with a sowing machine. :D xxx