Slippery PVC Fitted King Size Bedsheet

I have just received the slippery PVC Fitted King Size Bedsheet (which I might add is way bigger than my king size matress), and I'm already planning a super sexy messy night but I want to know if it can go in the washing machine. Has anybody here got this? If so what's your cleaning method?

x

Hello kink. Can't comment of the sheet in the washing machine but I can suggest you use 'Nuru Gel'. All I can say is WOW. Best slip and slide fun ever. Much better than oil and very good for ur skin. Hands down sexiest thing I have done.

We wouldn't recommend putting it in a washing machine, you'd be best washing it off in the bath or shower by hand and then spray any antibacterial spray you have and wiping it over with a cloth.

Then leave to air dry like a shower curtain, as it isn't the kind of thing you want to hang on your washing line. :P

Thanks!

After i use it in winter i place it in the bath give it a wash with warm soapy water and soak,or if im in a rush, i shower it down than hang it over the shower curtain rail to air dry in summer, i would hose it down in the garden and put it on my washing line to dry gives my nosey neighbour something to look at lol

We have one of these anytime we use it with baby oil we just rinse it in the shower then hang over the shower curtain rail to dry.

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

We wouldn't recommend putting it in a washing machine, you'd be best washing it off in the bath or shower by hand and then spray any antibacterial spray you have and wiping it over with a cloth.

Then leave to air dry like a shower curtain, as it isn't the kind of thing you want to hang on your washing line. :P

Thanks!

Imagining now a washing line of air drying dildos, a gimp mask, some leather chaps and the PVC sheet in the background, while chatting to the neighbour over the fence about gardening.

Fluffbags wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Thanks!

Imagining now a washing line of air drying dildos, a gimp mask, some leather chaps and the PVC sheet in the background, while chatting to the neighbour over the fence about gardening.

LOL now that would be fun

Thanks for all your help, I shall wash it off under the shower :-)

(We had lots of fun!)

LOL Fluffbags, wouldn't that be something!

x

Wipe off as much as possible with paper towels, then wash. My pvc pants have been through the wash loads, the better the quality the better they stand up to machine washing even though they say hand wash, try low temp 30c and gentle cycle although I use synthetics 40c no problem. A large sheet however my rub during the spin and get damaged so remove before it starts the spin cycle and hang up like others have said.

Fluffbags wrote:

i would hang all my toy collection along with my pvc sheet on the washing line, but i think nextdoor would be calling social services lol i can just about get away with the sheet :)

hmmm