Playing with yourself when the OH is asleep

Is it bad to play with yourself when the OH is asleep next to coz I love it , the fear I'm going to get caught is the fun part hehe

Why not? I've done it and as long as you don't wake your partner up or she's told you that she doesn't like that, then I don't see a problem :)

My wife does a lot and is always tired so it's got to be done rather she was awake joining in but that's life :-(

I've done it with my ex, loved the thrill of it.

I did it several times when my EX- wife was together. She said no sex Tonight, so I got hard, and jack off.

as long as you don't distrub each other, and it does'nt cause upset, my wifes o.k. with it because she gets a good nights sleep and i last longer in the morning

I try but always manage to wake her. Sometimes she pretends not to be awake but when I finish she offers me a tissue just so I know o woke her up

Alwaysonmymind wrote:

I try but always manage to wake her. Sometimes she pretends not to be awake but when I finish she offers me a tissue just so I know o woke her up

i love this πŸ˜‚

Yes! I love the thought of him catching me.

Alwaysonmymind wrote:

There are always other rooms to do it in so she isn't disturbed... ;)

Yep we both do it πŸ˜€

Delboy1991 wrote:

Alwaysonmymind wrote:

i love this πŸ˜‚

Yep me too. You see even when sleeping, women are multitasking - lol ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Yep, I do it loads. I'm very sneeky at opening the bedside drawer for the lube...... I get into trouble in the morning if I've forgotten to put it away πŸ˜‰ xx

Yep wife does it and it makes me hot. If I caught her it would be so bloomin' hot seriously hot.

I do it all the time. Sometimes I hope she would catch me..

Yes I do this - not with toys though as it'd wake him up. Having to keep quiet makes it more fun somehow. I seem to have a stronger libido than he does and sometimes I just can't help myself!

I frequently jerk off while my partner is in bed. Like, every morning. Sometimes she is asleep, sometimes awake.

So for me there is 0% thrill of being caught, since she would not mind or be surprised.

We do still have some mystery in our relationship... but I'm afraid me masturbating is just an everyday sight for her! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

defam if ur OH is awake zero fun :-( and Terri I do the same got the lube next to me but I always put it back hehe

Sometimes I play with HIM when HE'S asleep, ha-ha! That way I can get to play with him for ages.

I used to when my wife went off sex but now she's doing the menopause thing, she want sex all the time .

My hubby sometimes has done this before I once pretended to sleep I can swear he was playing while looking on his phone ......turn on as long as he doesn't cheat I don't mind😁