Sleeping partner

So this is one is for the couples who have had that chat about playing with each other while one is sleeping. We have and it turns both of us on a great deal. The only trouble is, even though we can be heavy sleepers, a few strokes of his cock and he's awake. If I only give him slight touches and kisses it does take him longer to wake up. And after about a minute of fingering I'm awake 😂 obviously it's not a problem if we wake up but both of us have said it would be nice to wake up with him inside me. Do you have any tricks? Can it be done? How far can other people get without the other waking? Intrigued to know if it can be done 🙈

1 Like

i wonder if sleeping tablets would work?

might be worth giving it a try if its what you really want, or you might be able to get something from Holland & Barrett to aid sleep.

Just enjoy what you are currently doing. Otherwise it seems a little contrived and not spontaneous, which is what I think you are after.

My wife sleeps heavily I can pretty much do as I please only full on anal disturbs her, whereas I wake very easily, depends if you want to wake?

I have tried this with my wife starting with a bit of foreplay to get things going and she didn’t stir. I progressed to penetration in the spoons position and then pushing home I continued to climax. I then rolled over. Next morning she told me that she had woken up and found me having sex with her and that I must have been having sleep sex I confessed that I wasn’t asleep to which she said that it was such a turn on that she had solo play afterwards. She has tried it with me a couple of times since but I always wake up as soon as she touches me. Still I pretend to be asleep 😂

I suppose subconsciously we wake up because we're enjoying it. Don't particularly want to force the issue with sleeping tablets etc was just general curiosity. We'd both love to wake up after penetration has happened but before climax but seems like we're both too buzzing to stay asleep 😂 I can see why your wife would find it a turn on Love Stud Too, would love to wake up like that!

My husband often starts playing with my body when I'm asleep. Occasionally I wake up, sometimes I stay totally asleep, but most often I'm in a dream like state where I'm aware of what is going on but can't really tell if I'm asleep or awake. The only way I know is to check if there is stickiness on my body. He mostly does sleepy anal like this, and it is a totally dreamy thing, and very sexy.

I've tried several times to get it in there before my OH wakes up too but as above with a bit of a touch he's up and ready for it, so no real surprise for him, I can't really complain either as I also wake, when hes trying to give me a surprise night time ticlke, but it's because I'm enjoying it and want to participate, as I gather he does too.

Nice to see your success stories, gives a bit of hope. How KinkyMira has sleepy anal amazes me, anal awake for us is still a bit tricky 😂 ... I'd love for him to cum on my pussy or ass too. He also said he would mind waking up being pegged too so something else to try 👌.... Good luck with your next sleepy sex EightyEightMilesPerHour

Mrs Sen likes (needs) her sleep too much, can get quite grouchy when she hasn't had her quota, I daren't wake her up for it, plus shes slept in PJs for so many years now, the chances are beyond remote.

Perhaps we need a naughty weekend away in an area that is so warm she doesn't want her bed clothes on

Scpp15 wrote:

How KinkyMira has sleepy anal amazes me, anal awake for us is still a bit tricky 😂 ...

We practiced anal a lot, and figured out how to make it a lot easier (think angles and lube syringes).

The sleeping thing came about because I get so exhausted because of my health conditions, and if he is careful, he can keep me in that dreamy zone where I'm just about with it but not really awake. If he does it first thing, it really sets me up for the day.