in the middle of the night when your OH is asleep do you like to have play?

How would feel if you woke up and found your OH playing with you love bits. Happy or pissed off. My OH is a real night owl and I am an early bird. When I wake up I cannot help but have a little grope I know there is no chance of it leading to sex but I just can't help it. All so it is like a male Spider playing with a black widow mate. Or a female grizzly bear in deep hibernation. I you get caught it could get ugly. Once got told to go sweep the yard with the broom handle I had brought to bed. Lol she didn't remember it in the morning

My partner likes to b woken up by me playing with him,I hate bein woken up

Recently my OH has actually started touching me and trying to initiate sex while he's asleep. I don't wake up or remember but he will wake up during and stop himself. He usually does it when he's over tired.

We have an agreement though - I don't mind being woken for sex as long as I don't have to be up in the morning but he can't expect too much gusto on my part. We have most of our sex in the afternoon or early in the night because I'm just not a night person at all and I'm too sleepy in the mornings. He has a good grope in the mornings to though GG!

How do you ladies feel about is it just bad etiquette, or is it nice to now you are desired at all times?

I love it
It does make you feel wanted I keep pretending to be asleep see how far it goes. Not so good at that though I am useless at being quiet 😊

jennyb wrote:

I love it
It does make you feel wanted I keep pretending to be asleep see how far it goes. Not so good at that though I am useless at being quiet 😊

Lol

I like it lots when I wake up and he's asleep but his willy isn't. Love the smile on his face when he wakes up pure pleasure 😃

I've been woken up with sex a couple of times in the past and I absolutely loved it. I wouldn't want this to be a recurring thing if it interfered with my sleep frequently though. But waking to a nice thrust from behind is very nice indeed :)

It's nice to feel wanted but I sleep through anything so no chance of waking up

Oh yes PPD I agree 😛

On a few occasions I have really loved it, but I am NOT a morning person. Much like your lady...my guy is playing with a hornets nest waking me up early. Funny story:

When I was with my ex, he once tried to wake me up in the morning with oral sex and I kicked him in the face (I wasn't fully awake and do not recall this, but he told me about it) When I got with my current partner, I told him that story once and he said "Oh i will try that one day, I bet I can get a nice reaction from you" One morning I woke up to him with a sore cheek and him saying "Well i tried it and you bloody kneed me in the face" lolllll Well he can't say I didn't warn him. I do not like getting woken up ...in any way! lol

There has been rare occasions he has made a move when I was just nodding off, and this is a different kettle of fish. I do what Jenny does and pretend to be asleep to see what he will do hehe, but I am pretty sure he must know I am faking as he continues (He would consider it rude to continue if I was not awake anymore lol, just his personality)

To be honest, it is fun on occasion, annoying at other times and can be downright scary if you live with a man or woman who perform sleep sex. This is a serious problem because it is like sleep walking, only the person acting out the sex in their sleep is not aware of it and can get quite forceful and physical.

Fluffbags wrote:

On a few occasions I have really loved it, but I am NOT a morning person. Much like your lady...my guy is playing with a hornets nest waking me up early. Funny story:

When I was with my ex, he once tried to wake me up in the morning with oral sex and I kicked him in the face (I wasn't fully awake and do not recall this, but he told me about it) When I got with my current partner, I told him that story once and he said "Oh i will try that one day, I bet I can get a nice reaction from you" One morning I woke up to him with a sore cheek and him saying "Well i tried it and you bloody kneed me in the face" lolllll Well he can't say I didn't warn him. I do not like getting woken up ...in any way! lol

There has been rare occasions he has made a move when I was just nodding off, and this is a different kettle of fish. I do what Jenny does and pretend to be asleep to see what he will do hehe, but I am pretty sure he must know I am faking as he continues (He would consider it rude to continue if I was not awake anymore lol, just his personality)

To be honest, it is fun on occasion, annoying at other times and can be downright scary if you live with a man or woman who perform sleep sex. This is a serious problem because it is like sleep walking, only the person acting out the sex in their sleep is not aware of it and can get quite forceful and physical.

Lol.

Whilst my OH was here he woke me up to sex, it was the best! Woke up with my hands cuffed to the headboad and him using a vast array of toys on me! It was fantastic. I'm OK being woke up like that every day.

I do not mind being woken up for sex, neither does he. When he's here I think I have some internal horny alarm as I wake up every night between 3-4am and wake him up for sex and then we go back to sleep around 6-7amish.

I keep groping LilMissMardy whilst I'm sleeping. I don't think she appreciates me waking her up but I'm none the wiser as I'm fast asleep.

I don't mind being woken up though. but then again I have a lot of broken sleep.

I love being touched by my hubby when I'm asleep. I find it very erotic, even more so when I haven't woken up and he's told me the following day what he did to me ;) If it turns into sex though, I do wake up. It's so sexy to be woken up by him thrusting. He works nights and comes to bed at 5am. I don't mind him having just a play when it's during the week but he knows not to have full blown sex with me when I'm up at 7am with the kids lol. However, on a Friday night/early hours Saturday, it's all good!

My wife could do anything to me when im asleep as im an extremely heavy sleeper. For all I know she's dressing me up in her underwear.

Ron
Now that picture is in my head lmao 😄

If only my wife would do that for me. Wake me up with play!

Now that I think of it, there was this one time that I woke up and I was walking like John Wayne

Oh dear Ron best not think about it Lol