Pleasuring with toys your self or letting your partner/friend do it for you??

Both 😁

I've just bought toys for my OH as I know he will love using them but don't think he would ever buy for himself. He likes to buy toys for me and for me to use them in front of him. I got him toys to use when I'm not there or too busy but he likes it when I there watching and helping him use them which I don't mind at all.

I always buy our toys and use them on my wife as she won't do it herself. The only thing my wife bought was a clone a willy which once made she got the benefit with a DP.

Definitely both! I love my partner using my toys on me and in me. Giving up ‘complete control’ to him. Love it xx

Definitely both! I love my partner using my toys on me and in me. Giving up ‘complete control’ to him. Love it xx

Both, although my partner doesn't often.

Without a single doubt, having my OH pleasure me and seeing their satisfaction, enjoyment and simple pleasure in being complete putty in their hands is the best sensation in the world. In terms of solo, in fact the exquisite immense amazingness of couple-time-jacking off, has actually ruined the solo experience for me and I struggle in that dept at present.

I think also, the thing that has always made the real difference in such situations, is that shared togetherness and the closeness to someone who has your heart, not only your manhood in their hands.

Definitely both

Both love my OH using sex toys on me.

both 😜

Both

We do both. I use toys on my own and am very happy if he wants to use them on me also. Most of the time I use them on my own just because I am on my own when I want to masturbate and nobody is around to help me. He knows I use them alone and loves the idea.

Both! Good to give the control to someone else sometimes 😈

Both! Like others have said, it can be lots of fun handing the controls, and power, over to somebody else.

Can I ask a quick one? Do cock rings help with ED? I bought one last year for my OH but not used it yet.

Pinky Pixie wrote:

Can I ask a quick one? Do cock rings help with ED? I bought one last year for my OH but not used it yet.

You might get a few more replies if you start a new thread to ask for some advice on this. That would make it easier for people to see your question and maybe contribute if they have some experience. 👍🙂

He uses toys on me but isn’t up for toys for him...yet. I’m sure I can persuade him!

Honestly? I made my first purchase of toys today! Self masturbation for me has never hit the spot at all. So wish me luck ;)

Definitely both 😁

Will do thanks Ian Chimp