Plug upgrade

Hi I'm looking for a plug for MrHL he currently uses https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30703 which is getting really easy to insert and has on occasion slipped out during play or even just wandering round the house. Looking for any suggestions for the next plug to move on too. The large in the set looks good but worried about it slipping out as it's quite a large neck.

The large is quite a step up,,,, so I doubt it'll fall out?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=350

He will get to love this one I bet.

Maybe we need to use abit less lube to stop the slipping out

Holly Love wrote:

Maybe we need to use abit less lube to stop the slipping out

You could try the silicone LH version, the material does tend to have "more drag" under certain circumstances so may be a better option vs PVC type ?

The medium one we already have is the slightly draggy silicone.

I had the first plug and loved it but I’ve moved on to a stainless steel plug and it’s amazing! Would highly recommend if you haven’t already bought one :)

Not yet will look at the steel ones thanks

I agree with the stainless steel idea, and would suggest something from the njoy Pure range.

Far nicer to insert than the silicone ones, and much more hygienic as they are a doddle to clean. The lovely thing about the stainless steel ones is that they are heavy .... so he will know there is something up there! Also, very nice if they are cooled before insertion.

Steel is also compatible with all lubricant types, so that brings into play silicone lubes that won't dry out and may be more comfortable for longer term wear.

The other nice thing about the njoy plugs is that they can be rotated around 180 degrees, so he can have the tip of the plug rubbing against the prostate, or twist it round for more comfortable longer term wear.

Expensive .... but will last a lifetime.

They do look great but not as large as we already have.

After abit of looking around I think the njoy Pure Plug 2.0 Extra Large Stainless Steel Butt Plug 5.5 Inch looks like a good option but that is alot of money to stuck up your butt hopefully it's worth it.

Holly Love wrote:

After abit of looking around I think the njoy Pure Plug 2.0 Extra Large Stainless Steel Butt Plug 5.5 Inch looks like a good option but that is alot of money to stuck up your butt hopefully it's worth it.

Do some searching you can get some really quite big stainless plugs for modest cost with some looking?

I do like the look of the njoy base not a huge fan of the round jewel type.

Holly Love wrote:

In terms of dimensions it may not be a lot more that what he is already used to. It's the weight that he won't be prepared for. It weighs a ton, and gives a mighty 'tug' on the sphincter muscles when walking around with it in. Great fun!

Holly Love wrote:

I do like the look of the njoy base not a huge fan of the round jewel type.

Yes, those small round jewel types do look like they can 'travel'. Having said that I once 'lost' one of the njoy plugs (was sat on the sofa with it in and was feeling increasingly uncomfortable). A moment of blind panic ... but soon fished it out very easily. The loop was easy to get a finger around and of course the weight and gravity prevented it from going further up.

I also like the look of the glass ones, but terrified that the stem might snap .... which would casue some real problems, embarassment, inconvenience and pain!

The jewel ones look great on a pretty little bum not so much on my huge ass or his lol. I hope he like the njoy took advantage of the save £30 offer this weekend and got the big njoy.

Bit of a follow up on this he loves his njoy 2.0 the size and the weight are amazing but he has a desire to go bigger still so I’m on the hunt again. Silicone preferably and not too expensive as the njoy was abit of a splash out but was worth it.
Looking at

And

As potential options but not sure which or if there is anything better.

Do those things do lasting damage? Extra Petite Beginner’s is fine for me at the moment but I don’t want to get into some sort of a spiral of escalation. :fearful:

1 Like

I think if used correctly they are fine it’s when you start going too large too fast you can do damage. If it hurts stop and do something differently like more lube or smaller toy or just go slower. It takes time to get used to tje larger toys. Hubby is quite experienced been playing since he was 18 I am only just starting out.

1 Like

I am in exactly the same boat - I have been using the same plug as you mention regularly and am quite comfy with it now, but most of the ones on LH are quite a big step up in size so not sure what to get next, I thing something about 6-6.5 inches circumference, not 7.5 of the LH large.

1 Like

Ah - I am 40 years behind him then so probably don’t need to worry about it. :relieved:

1 Like