plus size flirty knickers

Do the flirty knickers come in a larger size or are they likely too anytime soon. I keep seeing the posts on social media and want to join in the flirty bum fun. I'm around a size 20 as I have big hips to contend with.
Looking at getting the thongs in a variety of different colours.
Would the size 18s be ok if I'm normally a 20?

I would say the boyshorts and thongs are fairly large (I guess the L/XL option might fit someone who is size 20) while the bikini knickers are much smaller and tighter... Try to get a pair of boyshorts, I think these could be okay for you.

I'm a full on size 20 and wil not squeeze my rotund bottom into knickers that are too small, so I was disappointed that they don't come in a size 20/22. I couldn't buy any of the flirty boy shorts before due to the size problem. I had hoped there might be a larger sizes available.

I'm a size 18 on the bottom and I find the L/XL boy shorts very stretchy and loose on me, so they might be worth a try :) they should make them in larger sizes though!

I second what boogaloo said, the are stretchy, I think they would be worth a go :)

I've been wishfully hoping they soon arrive in plus size, especially the boyshorts.

I've been wishfully hoping they soon arrive in plus size, especially the boyshorts.

I did ask about that in the suggestion thread a while back, and Alice (or was it someone else?) answered "Watch this space" So they might be coming around the mountain!

Might have to give the thongs a try i prefer a thong to boy shorts.

The boyshorts do stretch really well the 16-18 would I'd say fit a 20 without too much trouble I don't see them being tight on you.

You could always return them if they don't fit.

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

I did ask about that in the suggestion thread a while back, and Alice (or was it someone else?) answered "Watch this space" So they might be coming around the mountain!

It was me!

Dropping in to confirm that we're increasing our size selection of Flirty. These things take time though, so they won't be here until the New Year.

Good news and bad news, I guess!

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

It was me!

Dropping in to confirm that we're increasing our size selection of Flirty. These things take time though, so they won't be here until the New Year.

Thanks that is great they will be VERY popular. Can't wait for them to come in the new year.

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

It was me!

New Year? I'm far too impatient! Mind you, it's not really that far off, can't wait tho ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

stacymolugo wrote:

I love to wear a lingerie or panties. Panties of the big size. Without panties I never go anywhere. And I love to buy my panties online. I love the store Spicylingerie.com, from starting I have purchased all my undergarments from there. I had a great an experience with Spicylingerie.com. Thank you Spicy Lingerie!!

Can you please read the forum rules and stop advertising this site? ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32839

i just ordered these, i'm a size 14/16 but cannot stand it when knickers are a bit tight or unflattering so i always buy larger as my hips are quite wide as well. have you tried these? They would certainly fall under flirty bum fun haha

I'm thinking of buying the LH flirty lace boyshorts and I'm a 16, I heard that they have a lot of stretch so I will post back here to let you know how much stretch they have ladies!

Hopefully LH will push for a Christmas release with the plus size versions! *fingers crossed* :D

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

It was me!

I am.so. excited about this! Yay! Xxx

The flirty range is beautiful I own a fair few pairs of them. I'm so happy that LH are listening 2 their customers and bringing a plus size out for these as, girls and guys you'll love these knickers, so, so sexy