Plus size needs better products

Looking at what's on offer for sale items as sexy lingerie only come in certain sizes, but with the products being nice they should offer them in plus size too. Maybe this is something the marketing / buying team need to look at.

Thanks

I agree with you although I must admit this is one of the best places I have you a for plus side lingerie

I find LH to be the best for their plus size range as there is such a variety! It's the brands themselves that don't always make their products in plus size, so it's not a case of LH not stocking them, it's that the brands don't make them, which isn't all too surprising considering the majority of their target audience falls under standard sizing.
As it is, there are two threads you can take this to, the first is the great big suggestions thread, where you can leave a general statement like your original post, stating what you would like to see more of (customer feedback is invaluable) and the second is the pander to me thread, so if you have seen a particular product or range being sold elsewhere, pop a link or a description/title of the item on the pander thread and it's something the LH elves can have a look at and may consider buying in. 😁

Lovehoney have hundreds of plus size items. They actually have one of the best plus size sections that I've seen. If it's available in base and plus size then they usually get it - if the manufacturer doesn't make it in bigger sizes then Lovehoney can't stock it :)

Have you seen the sale at the moment? There are lots of Lovehoney Lingerie pieces in base and plus size for killer prices :)

NatandTom wrote:

Lovehoney have hundreds of plus size items. They actually have one of the best plus size sections that I've seen. If it's available in base and plus size then they usually get it - if the manufacturer doesn't make it in bigger sizes then Lovehoney can't stock it :)

Have you seen the sale at the moment? There are lots of Lovehoney Lingerie pieces in base and plus size for killer prices :)

+1

I think what sexyseeker is trying to say is that often when LH do a deal of the day or items go in the sale when it is an item that they stock in base and plus size they don't always offer the plus size at the mark down price or in the deal

I agree that lovehoney sell a great range of plus sized items, I own quite a selection myself. I would love it if they "plus sized" the bust area of their garments though as I find they're always out of proportion and made for small breasts. Most plus size women I know are quite well endowed so it doesn't make sense to me. As of yet I can only dream though!

I personally really like Lovehoney's own line of plus size lingerie 🙂

Sorry I might of  not made myself clear here

The products from LH are great, but its a shame to see base size items in the plus size and like Boogaloo says about breast size as my partner is a 38HH and she loves the products but says her boobs won't fit in and then its a shame if you decide not to order or order and then it has to be returned.

Great place this.

I totally agree while they have a better range than most and I buy nearly all my things from here, I would love to see a bit more. More so regarding bra sizes

Can't please everybody all of the time unfortunately. Ive had to return things because they haven't been suitable for my size/shape, but it comes with the territory really. I'm sure if LH had a magic wand that was capable of actual magic, they would happily give us all what we wanted! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

LoveHoney sizes are perfect for me. I'm tall, plus size but with small boobs. I can see how you larger boobied ladies would struggle though.

Love the plus size collection,, so nice to find somewhere where I can buy sexy wear that mostly does actually fit,, great selection available too. I'm size 20/22,, 38DD..think if my boobs were big then might struggle a little. More of course would be fab,,

VioletWolf wrote:

Can't please everybody all of the time unfortunately. Ive had to return things because they haven't been suitable for my size/shape, but it comes with the territory really. I'm sure if LH had a magic wand that was capable of actual magic, they would happily give us all what we wanted! ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

VioletWolf wrote:

Can't please everybody all of the time unfortunately. Ive had to return things because they haven't been suitable for my size/shape, but it comes with the territory really. I'm sure if LH had a magic wand that was capable of actual magic, they would happily give us all what we wanted! ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

I hear a lot about the Magic the wands LH sell can do, they just don't work in the Harry Potter type way though

Aw that's such a shame you feel like that. I have to disagree though, as I have often clicked on something I like without fully reading it, only to realise that it's plus size and they don't sell it in other sizes. Whereas a high percentage of lingerie is stocked to fit us all! Personally I think Lovehoney excels in accommodating and appreciating all our various shapes and sizes.

As one of the plus size big boobed ladies i do sometimes look at some of the base size pieces wishing they did them in plus size however i think i lot of the time now it's because they simply wouldn't suit a bigger size and appreciate that Lovehoney have to stock things that will sell.
I do really struggle with stuff fitting my bust but with a bit of trail and error i have a good sense now on what will work for me.

I do love Lovehoney for introducing me to their amazing plus size lingerie. Previously i would have though that some stuff was just for 'skinny girls' but boy was i wrong! I own lots of stuff in completely different styles and materials and feel amazing in them.

Try the stuff on offer and you'll soon realise there's a lot going on.

Generally speaking the plus size lingerie sold by Lovehoney fits me well. However, obviously I have big boobs and I do find that some of the lingerie lacks in this department. For example....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36209

I'm a size 22 on the top with a 40F bust. One of my best friends is also a size 22 on the top but wears a 42B cup bra...really dont see how this would fit us both xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Generally speaking the plus size lingerie sold by Lovehoney fits me well. However, obviously I have big boobs and I do find that some of the lingerie lacks in this department. For example....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36209

I'm a size 22 on the top with a 40F bust. One of my best friends is also a size 22 on the top but wears a 42B cup bra...really dont see how this would fit us both xx

I agree with this , there's a great range of plus sized stuff but I think that the cup sizes could be bigger.

As I also have quite large boobs I often find that I can't quite squeeze them into some of the outfits but then if I get a larger size it's too big everywhere else .

Actually, I think the small bras are a LH problem (or typical feature ;)? ) I'm not even plus-sized, L generally fits me, and at 34 D (LH sizing - in France I need a B cup) my breasts aren't big at all. Even so there's I've had items where my breasts hardly fit in.