Pole Dancing Lessons

So me and a friend are off for our first pole dancing lesson this week! We are complete beginners and I wondered if anyone who had been before could warn me what to expect! Obviously all companies will differ but I'm getting nervous now!

Thanks guys! :)

Good luck with it, am sure it'll be fine, Ronnie-baby has done it and posted some bits in a thread here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/372259-pole-dancing-anyone-ever-tried-it/ Maybe try to catch her online and ask any questions.

Am sure the teacher and other pupils will make you feel very welcome, every is new to it one time or another :)

A friend of mine did it a couple of years ago, and absolutely loved it, and she is a very shy quiet girl, she got really toned and lost some weight doing it, and heartily recommended it :)

lilmadam92 wrote:

So me and a friend are off for our first pole dancing lesson this week! We are complete beginners and I wondered if anyone who had been before could warn me what to expect! Obviously all companies will differ but I'm getting nervous now!

Bruised knees, friction burns and VERY sore arms the next day.

Still, it's really really good fun and good workout

YunaYunalesca wrote:

lilmadam92 wrote:

Bruised knees, friction burns and VERY sore arms the next day.

Still, it's really really good fun and good workout

Agreed - It takes awhile for it not to hurt but its great fun and amazing exercise! Have fun xx

Hi,

My OH did pole dancing lessons for a while and has her own pole as well... be prepared for lots and lots of bruises and if you've had a good work out a bit of aching and paining the next day. Not too disimilar to a gym workout... but with the bruises lol

Not going to lie I've had a go on her pole and I reckon I'm a dab hand at it... so much so that she video'd me secretely and showed all of her pals......... fantastic!!!! Haha

I teach pole dancing, and its gresta fun a great workout and yes bruises are expected and trust me your body doesnt get used to it either been doing it half a year and still get bruises now, but its all good fun and great to do in the long run

Thanks guys! I shall pre-warn the OH to expect me bruised all over! haha