Is dressing up just for girls?

I could spend my whole pay packet on outfits for my gorgeous girlfriend. Nurse, Schoolgirl, maid, bodystockings, suspenders.....etc But looking to return the favour to her I had a look for something I could wear for her. There's not much out there. Is that because men are more visually stimulated? Honestly I would feel a bit daft wearing the thongs and posing pouches that are on offer. But would do it if it pleased my OH. So basically..............................GIRLS. IS IT WORTH ME DRESSING UP FOR MY GIRL EVEN IF I FEL A BIT DAFT???

IF SO ANY SUGGESTIONS??????

Oh yes it would be worth it! I'd love for my boyfriend to dress up as a policeman or something, with the hat and everything. I'm sure your girlfriend would have something she'd like to see you in. Ask her what tickles her fancy.

I think most girls like a man in uniform especially if they are going to get the pleasure of removing it

i see your point ive wanted to return the favour but she only really likes policeman and shes fussy so the generally one that most places do including LH dont tickle her fancy but yet pretty much any uniform she wears would be good for me

I prefer naked, skin on skin. If it was some sort of role play, a hat would do. Otherwise (like in public), anything that flatters him and shows off his particular body shape well. Might be worth asking before you spend much. The only opinions that really matter are hers and yours.

Hi I agree with Rose, it's so individual. For me, posing pouches or uniforms wouldn't do anything (a real uniform would, but that's no help to you!). But nice well fitting underwear does, as does being well dressed. A man in a suit is good with me, but so are any clothes that fit nicely. Maybe I'm just not very imaginative! And remember she likes you when she takes them off! And if you feel daft there's really no point.

You can buy surplus police armour, hats ranks and shirts! and even handcuffs

Stabby/bulletproof/spike vest with reflective blue and silver checkering but "NO police badges", costs £85

ex black patrol flat cap £20

shirt £10

Still wait for other police badges!!! about £20

Asp batons are BANNED from 2004 to be sold and to buy give EG, but having one in the house is not! so thats out of the qustion but rubber batons can still be brought from a matial arts shop!

Once you sew on the police badges the item is the only allowed to be kept in the house! and you must keep back all proof of uniform and badges to prove it was purchased legally and you must show a lawful purpose why you have a uniform in the house??? bedroom domination!!!

I would recommend any images to be uploaded to have the crest force logo filtered out!!! and enclose a statment your not a police officer nor a special constable too and not intended to decieve the public!

doctors, soliders,firearm,paramedic etc! are easyier to obtain, similar rules apply the uniform stays indoors!! you don't want people thinking you a fireman or paramedic!

d

Dressing up is definitely not just for girls! One of my favourites is a man in a dinner suit, bow tie, the lot. I also have a thing for a man in regency costume but so far thats remained a fantasy. I live in hope lol. There's plenty of lovely sexy underwear on here for men if you want to start with something simple. You might want to find out if your girlfriend has any fantasies so you can indulge her ;O)

alwayssingle:( wrote:

You can buy surplus police armour, hats ranks and shirts! and even handcuffs

Stabby/bulletproof/spike vest with reflective blue and silver checkering but "NO police badges", costs £85

ex black patrol flat cap £20

shirt £10

Still wait for other police badges!!! about £20

Asp batons are BANNED from 2004 to be sold and to buy give EG, but having one in the house is not! so thats out of the qustion but rubber batons can still be brought from a matial arts shop!

Once you sew on the police badges the item is the only allowed to be kept in the house! and you must keep back all proof of uniform and badges to prove it was purchased legally and you must show a lawful purpose why you have a uniform in the house??? bedroom domination!!!

I would recommend any images to be uploaded to have the crest force logo filtered out!!! and enclose a statment your not a police officer nor a special constable too and not intended to decieve the public!

doctors, soliders,firearm,paramedic etc! are easyier to obtain, similar rules apply the uniform stays indoors!! you don't want people thinking you a fireman or paramedic!

d

You're very thorough. :-)

My hubby dresses up as a chopper pilot for me and its a huge turn on!

He doesn't mind and has even come to work to collect me dressed in it, i loved it and so did my mates.

I say just go for it DG. xx

Catnip wrote:

My hubby dresses up as a chopper pilot for me and its a huge turn on!

He doesn't mind and has even come to work to collect me dressed in it, i loved it and so did my mates.

I say just go for it DG. xx

I would love to. I just have no idea what a chopper pilot looks like

never really had much interest in men in uniform. However yesterday I saw a fireman who changed that!

Now a man in a suit...thats a whole other kettle of fish ;) yes please any day!

I love men in medical uniforms or ... a pilot... yes... why not?

Fantasy uniforms maybe but some of the stuff they sell for men just says blue oyster bar. Nice mens underwear calvins etc yes chaps and string vest no

sexy jayne wrote:

i think they should have more of a variety for men with dressing up. i have tried and searched for something for my hubby but no one seems to have them. whats up with that? its not only women who like dressing up. AliMC i bought my hubby the policeman hat and he improvised the rest of the uniform. well, cross between a policeman and a stripper but pleased me lol

Nice!!! the only thing I need is someone to fix my police patch bage with the my local police force logo to my offical body armour it weight 3kg and is big on me!!! and to use some sort of heat tranfer to stick the blue reflective police badges on the ex- police fleece and jacket now! I've got proper handcuff coming! I will upload a photo or two when its done!!! but with force crest fillered out!

Now a man in a nicely fitting dinner jacket with all the trimmings, bow tie, stiff white shirt and cummerbund does it for me

Aaaw I am single still! but I love police officer uniform for myself! I just wish for my local inspector with is a lady to dominate me!

DoorGlass wrote:

I could spend my whole pay packet on outfits for my gorgeous girlfriend. Nurse, Schoolgirl, maid, bodystockings, suspenders.....etc But looking to return the favour to her I had a look for something I could wear for her. There's not much out there. Is that because men are more visually stimulated? Honestly I would feel a bit daft wearing the thongs and posing pouches that are on offer. But would do it if it pleased my OH. So basically..............................GIRLS. IS IT WORTH ME DRESSING UP FOR MY GIRL EVEN IF I FEL A BIT DAFT???

IF SO ANY SUGGESTIONS??????

I completely agree with what you say about there being a bit of a dearth of sexy clothes that don't look ridiculous, or aren't overtly fetish-y (if you aren't into that). Personally I would feel a bit silly/self-conscious dressing up in uniform, and I don't think it would do much for Lucy either. Malepower have a really good range of lacy underwear for men, that in my opinion look good. If you are interested, we have some pics on our blog at http://acoupleofwankers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/our-first-sinful-sunday.html

I would definitely suggest you ask what she would be interested in, or better yet show her some pics and see what she likes. However, in my experience getting dressed up, the single most important point is that you feel sexy in what you are wearing. Otherwise you will not come across as sexy.

Alex.

I think I agree.

When my girlfriend dresses up she says she feels sexy. And has never asked me to do so.

Can't imagine the lacy underwear thing!