Would You Consider a 60+ Meet?

I've had many offers but never acted on it.

Natalya_Rudekova wrote:

I've had many offers but never acted on it.

Is this in age or number of people?

TTurtle age.

Natalya_Rudekova wrote:

TTurtle age.

Ah wow OK then haha I actually thought you meant 60+ people. Well, unless it was Helen Mirren I suspect not lol

Bit old for me in honesty

Im 29 and no I would doubt very much that I would be physically attracted to a guy over 60, but aside from that I couldnt see us having very much in common and if I was ever looking to meet a potential partner it would be for more than just sex So for me...nope.

Depends rather on your own age I suppose

I am 26, was interested in guy 49 years old, but 60+ is bit old for me, but may not be for some, especially if you get to 40+, or round 50

I'm 69 Laveila

Our first 4some was with a couple in their mid-60s and they were both very hot. We regularly play with a couple who are nearly 20 years younger than us. Great differences in age probably don't work too well but it really depends on the individuals. Some young people we see in clubs have really let themselves go and are unappealing, while some in their 60s look fit and attractive.

I would dominate an over 60 but I have no physical attraction to them.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

you can only dominate those who wish it, regardless of age.....

PS I dont know whether i want you to pass the magic 60 or not......

gunther wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I know but some people are still not interested in dominating older people. I dominate those who are deserving of it.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

gunther wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I know but some people are still not interested in dominating older people. I dominate those who are deserving of it.

Oh wow....so enigmatic..I dont know if I qualify but I do know one of your interlocutors has forgotten more than you know...sweety