[Poll] Ages

As in the original post I’m 70 and my wife is 69. The bodies are creakier now but we’re having the best sex of our 48 year relationship.

3 Likes

30 here!

Never say never. There are plenty of single people in your age bracket that look for a partner, fun, etc.

1 Like

Thank you @Hornywife92 hopefully I’ll meet the right one and have lots of fun with them x

2 Likes
  1. Loving my 30s: the confidence, perspective, conviction that comes with a little age.

Mentally I feel 30 and I’m fucking proud of it because my 20s were awful.

Physically, due to long covid, I feel about 83 at the moment. I’m hopeful that I will begin to feel better over the next 8 weeks.

4 Likes

42 is young @lace21

Plenty out there…don’t give up. The right one will turn up when you least expect it and in the most unexpected of places.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

:wc:

Sorry could’t resist :rofl:

1 Like

Errrrrm DWP…:scream:

Have a few stories I could mention here about that but…

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

2 Likes

OMG…I can’t believe we’re both 49…and 2022 will be the big 50…how time has passed…but then with the help of LH we’ve amassed a huge collection of toys etc over the years…and never seem to have enough…

1 Like

I’m 36 but with 11 knee surgeries soooo that makes me 90 :smile:

2 Likes

I’m 44 next month, feel older most days :rofl:

2 Likes

Although my Physical Age is 70;I always say 70 Years Young-although most of my Joints have either had “Total Replacements”(last one 3 Weeks ago-“Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement “); or, through Genetic Problems(Bith Ankles have been Triple Fused); but, I have a young mind & keep my Brain charged all the time; eat healthy & nutritional meals & still walk my two “Chihuahua/Mini Fox Terrier Sisters” almost daily!( except when it’s terrible weather( like what the Eastern States of Australia are experiencing right now)!
People (friends; aquaintences) are amazed at what I do(with my limited mobility-still Garden; Walk “The Girls”; I still ride Appaloosas (when I get the chance); Cook & as I said-Keep my Mind & other parts of my body-Active!

3 Likes

I’m 63 but young at heart, and have said for years that my kids are older than me :joy:

4 Likes

I am 76 and Mrs Oldun is 74. Despite my ED due to earlier prostate treatment and OH Parkinson’s we still manage to have fun. Love to read what the younger ones get up to these days but our time has passed. But remember age is just a number. Use it or lose it!

6 Likes

71 going on 23.

1 Like

60 for me but still enjoying myself. :smile_cat:

1 Like

I’m 31 today :sweat_smile:

Face of a teenager, body of a 90 year old :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Release.the.fire.in.my.soul :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed::white_heart:

1 Like