Pony play

hi all im new to this fourm, but not to LH.

well im a little bit stuck and looking for some advice. My GF has recently told me that she really wants to get into some pony play. Well im looking to suprise her and get a bit of gear put together ready. She would be the pony in the relationship. the problem is im a bit stuck as to what to do in pony play exactly. i mean yeah sure she will dress up as a pony.. but what does this achive.. what should i do,?

thanks.

its all about the submission in my opinion and the feeling of being a pony creates, latex catsuits work really well in pony play, as do harnesses. go to town with hair dressed and of course you need a good quality pony butt plug.

you would need to dominate/ tame her, for me in role play you need to change your mannerisms, if the other person doesnt play along then it just doesnt work.

so you would be saying things like pony needs to be broken in, told whos boss etc, get to trot around, what a nice pony you are etc

most of all keep an open mind and go with it, if you decide its not for you after then at least you can say you gave it your all

yeah thanks will try to keep an open mind. i have wanted to get into some roleplay stuff with the GF for a while. will make sure i keep an open mind. anybody else on this fourm fancy sharing some of their experience in pony play?

What is pony play?!

I see - thanks!

It looks.nice on a video but I think it would be cause for much mirth if I ever tried it

yeah, i think me and the GF will just be looking at maybe a bit gag, some heels, tail plug, mabye a nice cat suit. Nothing too extreme. Just something to change the mood. im sure there are some examples of people taking this sort of thing to the extreme but i dont think im quite there yet lol (and dont intend going there eaither). Must admit the bit gags look great on LH.